Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5849173 times)

I think the fact that its gone retail is stupid. Its a great game, but its not the sort of game I would purchase. Very lame.

I think the fact that its gone retail is stupid. Its a great game, but its not the sort of game I would purchase. Very lame.
It's not out of alpha, a lot more coming

I just discovered this. I think my brothers and I have about 6 hours of gameplay into it, and we haven't even explored all of our ideas.

I was upset when the digging mod for Blockland became a crap-on. This brought the fun back to life, even better than before with the addition of an entire landscape in which you can dig and mine. Plus water and lava. And the fear and danger of digging a shaft and worrying about accidentally hitting a pocket of liquid which will flood your cave. (I use grass bricks as air locks.)

Huge griefing engine. I can't count how many times I've explored a nubs cave, only to dig a hole to the ocean and flood it.

I'll try this out today. Looks like it could be fun. :]

Nvm, figured it out.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 12:34:22 PM by Nepthan »

sorry :(
i restarted and totally forgot about it
putting it back up

I have a like 15 min chat delay on your server. A player named Butter Cup joined and I shouted out BUTT! and then 15 mins later someone said "where do you want it?" and then My chat message appeared lol.

(HAHA DELAYED) jsk join now im here :(

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUU
WHAT HAPPENED, WHAT HAPPENED, WHAT HAPPENED, WHAT HAPPENED, WHAT HAPPENED, WHAT HAPPENED, WHAT HAPPENED, WHAT HAPPENED, WHAT HAPPENED, WHAT HAPPENED, WHAT HAPPENED?!?!

What happened to the wall D:

Wtf, why did you ban me?