Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5949109 times)

HOLY SHAAAT
-snip-
Shiii-
You replicated/found the hell im trying to replicate :C

looks like a great place to collect lava

« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 07:34:33 AM by PossesedAngel »

Last night I perfected my minecart system and made it where it can take me back too. So far I'm loving how much faster I can get there and back.

Last night I perfected my minecart system and made it where it can take me back too. So far I'm loving how much faster I can get there and back.

You could have just gotten Autocart.

You could have just gotten Autocart.
Autocart is for lazy bums. :D

Dun get above post

in minecraft, there is a joke, they called it "Him" which was when any random screenshot, a small bit would have something that looks like the default minecraft char with white glowing eyes.

Don't watch any minecraft urban legened videos. Half of them are screamers

Ok. So listen up. I am going to go on an adventure later on. No ores, no mining, no punching trees even.If I need to I will try to find a dungeon. I am going to the end of the map. I will try to take screenshots of the end of the map if there is one. :3

Ok. So listen up. I am going to go on an adventure later on. No ores, no mining, no punching trees even.If I need to I will try to find a dungeon. I am going to the end of the map. I will try to take screenshots of the end of the map if there is one. :3

Notch said if you were to continually go in one direction it would take weeks to reach the end.

Then you would be the 5th person

Zou

Notch said if you were to continually go in one direction it would take weeks to reach the end.

He said it would take six years, if you walked in a straight line.

Underwater tree dome. Yay. Unfortunately the sapling's been sat there for three days with loads of room and lots of light and hasn't turned into a tree. How2maketreegopoof?

Frankly, I'm beginning to question the economic benefits of underwater treedomes. Doesn't make much sense once you get right down to it.

lol so much light.
anyhow
kill the sapling and replant it.
everytime you plant a sapling it does some random math on how much time its going to grow.