Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5941179 times)

My dad plays Call of Duty. He got to 10th prestige on Cod4, WAW, and MW2, now he is working on it for Black ops, 6th prestige. Heh, even people at school know him.

He has a whole group of friends who plays too, and he is amazing at it.

My dad plays Call of Duty. He got to 10th prestige on Cod4, WAW, and MW2, now he is working on it for Black ops, 6th prestige. Heh, even people at school know him.

He has a whole group of friends who plays too, and he is amazing at it.
must be a pretty cool dad

must be a pretty cool dad

Hell yeah ;D

K/D 1.93

It's funny that he still holds a job, but considering my parents are divorced, he can do whatever the hell he wants in his free time haha.

But my whole family is a gaming family. My grandparents can rock me at any wii game any day, or any old console.

My aunt who is 21 used to play WOW, yet she still goes out and parties every damn day with her boyfriend who plays CS:S, Gmod, etc. Lots of games on steam.

My mom and step-dad only play wii though :U

messes

can i live with you

my dad just watcehs TV 24/7, rock in his chair and sleep
no video game playing
And what the hell, if you crouch the cape goes into you aha

messes

can i live with you

As long as the browsing history on the internet doesn't have search results that deal with "Furry research"

:cookieMonster:

You'd want to live with my dad though and hear him drunk rage at people online

You'd want to live with my dad though and hear him drunk rage at people online
that must be fun to hear

that must be fun to hear

"forget you piece of stuff scrub. Look who's on top, me. Man shut the forget up you pusillanimous individual bitch, you're 0 and 5. Yeah, 0 and 5, man shut the hell up."

or

Mw2 was the best

"loving pavelow, more like a 21 ton piece of stuff!!!"

My dad plays ps1 mostly cod1 or moh series :D is this win?

WTF SKELETON RIDING SPIDER THEY DOUBLE TEAMED AND CHASED ME?

I have never heard of this before, da forget? No I do not have ANY mods except minimap.

I swear it was riding it for like 40 blocks then I killed the spider, and the skeleton hit a creeper, stuff blew up and another skeleton versed that skeleton

sorry for bad image, but its there with sitting animation

WTF SKELETON RIDING SPIDER THEY DOUBLE TEAMED AND CHASED ME?

I have never heard of this before, da forget? No I do not have ANY mods except minimap.

I swear it was riding it for like 40 blocks then I killed the spider, and the skeleton hit a creeper, stuff blew up and another skeleton versed that skeleton

sorry for bad image, but its there with sitting animation

yeah that's not new or anything just really rare

Anyone want a skin made?