Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5955224 times)

SOMEONE JOIN OTTO'S

GKEIORJGIANRHNJAKONHJKO
Joining :D
wait tell otto to whitelist me, the name is Pearinator

It took me 5 tries on 3 different servers to finally get a working underground water-circulated farm :D

Yay for notch having a fail account system, forgetloads of accounts are being hacked.

In most servers that I join, whenever I try to explore, my ping flies way over 90,000.

Is there a way to fix this, besides better internet, because my family can only get 1 internet plan for where we live.

Yay for notch having a fail account system, forgetloads of accounts are being hacked.

ohgosh

People have made bruteforce account hackers. Notch being stupid, didnt make a way to Forcefully bind an email to the account. Emails can be changed without much done to the email account.

People have made bruteforce account hackers. Notch being stupid, didnt make a way to Forcefully bind an email to the account. Emails can be changed without much done to the email account.
Are they just doing it to all accounts or just ones they see? If people don't visit stupid servers then they probably won't get hacked.

I wonder if Notch is a millionaire.
He should have earned a million in profits in the least.

I wonder if Notch is a millionaire.
He should have earned a million in profits in the least.
Most likely a lot of it gets taxed or some stuff. It has to be taxed, no doubt.

Most likely a lot of it gets taxed or some stuff. It has to be taxed, no doubt.
Even then, I think he would get at least $2-5 from each copy.

Even then, I think he would get at least $2-5 from each copy.
Woah, $10 Tax? I dunno if it's that big but if it is he's getting ripped the forget off. Well, either way, he's made a good lump of cash, no doubt. It's all probably going into the new Mojang and offices and such.

A pretty awesome griefing video
Mind you, this guy is griefing a pay to play server in Minecraft.

That was loving amazing.

NEVER DIG STRAIGHT DOWN
IT BURNS THE PRECIOUS
IT BURNS THE PRECIOUS
IT BURNS THE PRECIOUS
IT BURNS THE PRECIOUS

The sever deserved it for having a Pay to Play sever with such a small guest room.