Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5954739 times)

I know literally nothing about it

I dont even know how you make potions

Stuff
???

Profit
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 11:27:19 PM by Menen »

I know literally nothing about it

I dont even know how you make potions
First you need a brewing stand, and bottles.

Recipe for brewing stand:

OOO
OBO      O = empty, B = blaze rod, C = cobblestone
CCC

Recipe for 3 (i think) bottles:

OOO
GOG     O = empty, G = glass block (not pane)
OGO

Once you've made a brewing stand, then you need to find ingredients to make your potion. Use this picture as a reference to how to make each potion.

Let's take Potion of Poison II for example.
Right click the brewing stand, and place a bottle with water on one of the designated bottle slots (indicated with a picture of a bottle) and place the first brewing item, which in this case is a nether wart I believe, on the top slot. Once this is done brewing, an "awkward potion" is made. Place this potion on the bottle slot again, and add the second item, a spider eye, to the top slot. Once this is done brewing, you now have a Potion of Poison. With many potions, you can add redstone or glowstone to them, giving them different properties. Redstone makes the potions last longer, with inhibited effects, and vice versa for glowstone. In this case we're adding glowston to the potion. Place the Potion of Poison on the bottle slot, and place one glowstone on the top slot. Once this is done brewing, you now have a Potion of Poison II.

world objects for lua server are being fixed

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

First you need a brewing stand, and bottles.

Recipe for brewing stand:

OOO
OBO      O = empty, B = blaze rod, C = cobblestone
CCC

Recipe for 3 (i think) bottles:

OOO
GOG     O = empty, G = glass block (not pane)
OGO

Once you've made a brewing stand, then you need to find ingredients to make your potion. Use this picture as a reference to how to make each potion.

Let's take Potion of Poison II for example.
Right click the brewing stand, and place a bottle with water on one of the designated bottle slots (indicated with a picture of a bottle) and place the first brewing item, which in this case is a nether wart I believe, on the top slot. Once this is done brewing, an "awkward potion" is made. Place this potion on the bottle slot again, and add the second item, a spider eye, to the top slot. Once this is done brewing, you now have a Potion of Poison. With many potions, you can add redstone or glowstone to them, giving them different properties. Redstone makes the potions last longer, with inhibited effects, and vice versa for glowstone. In this case we're adding glowston to the potion. Place the Potion of Poison on the bottle slot, and place one glowstone on the top slot. Once this is done brewing, you now have a Potion of Poison II.
K

Shall try

Ah, I get this now

But enchantments are hard as stuff
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 09:38:22 AM by Supersylox »

K

Shall try

Ah, I get this now

But enchantments are hard as stuff
Enchantments will always be hard as stuff without an easier way to get exp, excluding the Enderdragon in SMP and randomization.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 10:12:29 AM by blocknight »

Guys i've got a lvl 50 enchantment for my armor.
Splendid!

Splendid!
Holy stuff what

Splendid!
How the forget.

I think he means he spent 50 experience points on his armor to give it an enchantment, not spent whatever amount of points to get something like protection 50.

Add the dragon texture to the poll! :D

Minecraft needs dragons as a overworld mob

Like some sort of fire dragon

bye minecraft

going to terraria 1.1

maybe..

doublepostbump

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syFXKPKSCFE

I wish I was there :c

Song is "Into The Nether" by Deadmau5

Not released yet

Splendid!
Haha dude you just wasted 50 levels.