Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5949044 times)

I can't belive nobody slowpoke.pnged me yet.

this level generator sucks serious ass

I just lit a fire and got pummeled with gravel because for some apparent reason there was unsupported gravel right above the cave.

I just lit a fire and got pummeled with gravel because for some apparent reason there was unsupported gravel right above the cave.
it's a trap!

haha

Its not a matter of the Level generator sucking, its a matter of you sucking

its the level generator

it'd make no sense to light a fire underground and magically have the ground above you collapse upon you

it happened once with sand, I was just walking on the sand and there was a cavern underneith

somehow, something made the sand fall directly in to the cavern underneith, and it wasn't me, and it wasn't any creeps.

the level generator is stufftily done, because it creates gravity-defying landmasses and sets things up to defy its own physics.

It's a matter of Chriz being a vacuum

It's a matter of Chriz being a vacuum

I cried.

That was so random that it was halarious

I cried.

That was so random that it was halarious

it was so awesome I threw it in my profile.

I became an famous

I get sig'd on the minecraft forums every day :C

gravity-defying landmasses
Frankly, I like the gravity-defying landmasses.