Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5941183 times)

i would play on yola's server but i don't want to be bothered to find the redstone for computers/turtles :Y
find 1 redstone and put it in a condenser.

find 1 redstone and put it in a condenser.
what the forget is that even

what the forget is that even
Equivalent Exchange, I assumed you were talking about tekkit.

i am?

it turns things into other things, everything has an equivalent exchange value. these values range from 1 for items like dirt or cobble all the way to the thousands for more valuable resources. you can use a condenser connected to a solar energy collector to collect light to create EE value in a condenser.

holy stuff i just want to make a computer why do i have to go to saturn and back

Darkness what's your steam/skype?

steam: tobymayor

holy stuff i just want to make a computer why do i have to go to saturn and back
Computers require limited Lua knowledge. If you have that, feel free, but if you don't, you should probably just stick with BuildCraft, IndustrialCraft, RedPower, etc. However, if you do join, I could take you in and give you the supplies you need for a computer C:

Computers require limited Lua knowledge. If you have that, feel free,
bitch read my personal text.

but if you don't, you should probably just stick with BuildCraft, IndustrialCraft, RedPower, etc. However, if you do join, I could take you in and give you the supplies you need for a computer C:
if you're going to be giving me stuff for free, i'll go ahead and make some turtle programs for you if you want

mainly because i don't like accepting free stuff and because i can't come up with my own ideas that aren't incinerators, lol

i probably won't join tonight because school and stuff but i'll consider it some time.

Of all languages to pick, stuffty Lua is chosen.

it's better than basic ahaha

forget all yall stuff coders, i can code in mother loving html!

forget all yall stuff coders, i can code in mother loving html!
it's funny because html isn't a coding language

it's a markup language

pretty much a slightly-more-complicated BBCode