Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5949085 times)

I have a weird regular guy with a beard and a bandanna skin that I made.
I modeled it mostly on the clothes I was wearing at the time (sweatpants and orange t shirt). I have no idea why I added the bandanna, I never wear them, or any hats for that matter.

"Wow, you just said you were up all night and just going to sleep now, and somehow I derived from that that you ARE staying up all night JUST for the snapshot?"

You're loving stupid, fred, I swear.

Edit: I was up all night in general. I came here because the snapshot should be coming out and I'll be missing it. The exact opposite of what you're suggesting. I said I was going to sleep. If it was me wanting the snapshot, I'd be staying up. Your logic pains me.
Sounded more like a "I stayed up all night an I'm way too tired now." Your logic of staying up all night then sleeping is loving stupid, not my misinterpretation of your motives.

Sounded more like a "I stayed up all night an I'm way too tired now." Your logic of staying up all night then sleeping is loving stupid, not my misinterpretation of your motives.

grow up, most of people stay up all nights

grow up, most of people stay up all nights
staying up all night and sleeping in the morning is handicapped. You grow up and learn how sleep cycles work, tomorrow he'll have a hard time sleeping until 6 am.

sure

It's alright I guess. Though I dislike the random noise, and the eyes look very out of place.

Figured out I love the hunger games.

New snapshot just released!

staying up all night and sleeping in the morning is handicapped. You grow up and learn how sleep cycles work, tomorrow he'll have a hard time sleeping until 6 am.

Not everyone is like you.
Deal with it.

I love my skin. it has some OOT references in it.

I have a cyan screenface robot for a skin and I made it when I got minecraft

It's alright I guess. Though I dislike the random noise, and the eyes look very out of place.

it's not random noise, it's the low-res equivalent of texture, and it's the major thing your skin is lacking; if you look at a dirt block it's not all one shade of brown and that's why it looks good

as for the eyes, I have no idea what you're talking about, they look like pretty average angry-aquatic-beast-that-got-terribly-wounded-in-battle eyes to me

so I guess no one felt the need to mention the new things in the snapshot

* A new scary decoration block
- mob skulls

* The “secret” from previous snapshots is now spawnable
- craft 4 soul sand in a t-shape with 3 wither skeleton skulls on top

* A new mob variant in the Nether
- aforementioned wither skeletons

* Minor changes to the leather dyeing (the colors will attempt to maintain intensity and not dilute as much)

* The “work in progress block” is now called “Beacon” and can be crafted
- 3 obsidian with a nether star (wither drop) on top encased by glass

* Carrot on a stick!
- pig driving

* Bug fixes
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 02:15:24 PM by Regulith »

Not everyone is like you.
Deal with it.
"not everyone has basic human functions"

Your body adapts itself to a schedule, that's why people have to stay up all night to reset it.

I wish we could put satchels on the pigs. I also hope they'll be able to jump when you're riding them.

Hey, can anyone help me out in installing some mods? I need whoever can help me to have skype so I can screenshare

Edit: Welp, I've managed to go through 2 people and neither of them managed to help at all
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 03:41:13 PM by LordoftheUnclean »