Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5964076 times)

Those cacti are going to seriously forget you over. When villagers get damaged, it makes them 'mad' and negatively effects trades. With a wall of cacti, they're going to constantly be walking into those and causing everyone in the village to forget you over in terms of trades.

im going to host it

BUT IM NOT INVITING ANY BLOCKLANDERS LOLOLOL
You should let me and kingdaro in because we're awesome and will probably just make some CC stuff and disappear forever to code random stuff

Those cacti are going to seriously forget you over. When villagers get damaged, it makes them 'mad' and negatively effects trades. With a wall of cacti, they're going to constantly be walking into those and causing everyone in the village to forget you over in terms of trades.
i've only really noticed one villager hit the cacti. the cacti is useful because you only have to do one layer and it builds itself, and it damages spiders when they try to get over it.

whalever

also found nothing about aggravated villagers lol
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 10:15:46 PM by Dezcaban »

You should let me and kingdaro in because we're awesome and will probably just make some CC stuff and disappear forever to code random stuff

it depends

what can you do

can you make things that are cool but completely useless or can you make things like giant screen clocks that cna switch between server time and world time

inv me too cuz im a cool d00d

Maybe invite me? My computer hates single player, it lags cause my computer is bad.

im only inviting people that can benifit me olde serverserver

i benefit by upping cool factor by 17 points, 19 on thursdays

it depends

what can you do

can you make things that are cool but completely useless or can you make things like giant screen clocks that cna switch between server time and world time
I've done the giant screen clock, I didn't do an brown townog one yet because I suck at trig but I could give it a go

I've also done a small amount of routed networking allowing you to extend range of wireless by routing through a satellite (send to satellite with a header, forwards to actual destination which can interpret the header and know where to respond to - satellites also good for GPS), networked password locks so that even if you get into the system you can't access the password, encrypted filesystems so you can't access any of the data on the system, automated turtle farms (okay I did this and got it to kind of work but not fully and ended up ragequitting)
I also wrote a bit of custom BIOS allowing you to lock down the systems a bit tighter against stuff like startup disks but making it so you can do that without necessarily being able to brick a computer is kind of a design challenge, and the guys over at the main computercraft site don't exactly like stuff that allows you to brick a computer entirely

i benefit by upping cool factor by 17 points, 19 on thursdays
yeah, every crater you make improves the server by 1 cool point!

it depends

what can you do

Guys, suggest something for me to build.
Not something that will take 1+ hour

Guys, suggest something for me to build.
Not something that will take 1+ hour

a richard