Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5957466 times)

loving lol'd

I wish we had a computer craft server :c

Yes it does work but very terribly
You enter the "ip" of a computer and it passes though the server and the server sends it to the other pc
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 08:26:35 PM by Aide33 »

I wish we had a computer craft server :c

Yes it does work but very terribly
You enter the "ip" of a computer and it passes though the server and the server sends it to the other pc
well hey, working a little bit is better than it just being there being useless

it looks nice regardless, though.

If you have that server quite high up it increases the range too. At the height limit you get ~300 blocks horizontal range on the wireless modem. Make satellites.

My younger brother just built and activated a Nether Reactor legitimately. Wouldn't he be one of the first 100 people to do this?

My younger brother just built and activated a Nether Reactor legitimately. Wouldn't he be one of the first 100 people to do this?

no

Okay...
This is off-topic, but your avatar is false.

your mother

Can someone pleaaassse host a computer craft server

So, I built this house out of basalt brick, and I end up going like 300 units away from home to bring a cat home.
Well, I found it, put it on top of my head, and I proceeded to go back home
Now, it's on my head, I have no idea how to get it off, so I just hit it.
Bounces off and hurts me.
I realized that it wasn't near the kitty bed I built, so I picked up again and set it next to the bed.
Instead, I start hearing a distressed meowing, and i look up.
Cat is stuck, dying in the ceiling.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFU-

-snip-

-snip-

made a nice little gamepad turtle remote control thing

Oh my god that is awesome.

Meanwhile, on maxwells server

At first the server was so laggy, it was unplayable. I waited about 10 minute and all lag died down
this person cant wait 2 minutes

Shouldn't have to wait. Seriously.

I wouldn't want to be on a server that lags for 10 minutes.

Minecraft is coded by a fat guy reading java for dummies, it lags because it's coded worse than a Taiwanese transmission popup program.