Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5827811 times)

can we pls get a blockland forum server going

can we pls get a blockland forum server going

there are multiple

there are multiple
No there's only like one or two, both are modpacks though which really stinks imo. I've teased about getting a server up and even asked which game it should be, but nobody responded.

No there's only like one or two, both are modpacks though which really stinks imo. I've teased about getting a server up and even asked which game it should be, but nobody responded.
Vanilla with a few plugins to keep the server from going to chaos pls

This please.

Better be one of the new snapshots.

absolutely this

looks like you got a bit roughed up there

anyways yeah ive been forgetting to give updates on the snapshots but all you really need to know is that loot tables are a thing and there's a proper way to respawn the dragon now

also igloos can generate in snowy biomes, sometimes containing a stronghold-like room, a zombie villager, and a weak golden apple

also notch apples are uncraftable now

so I finally understood more how redstone works and I made a combination lock thing

heh
the middle lever doesn't do anything, pretty sure only the first and last levers need to be off for it to output redstone? which means a quick test of pulling all levers will open the lock

good to be learning it though, it's fun to experiment with

heh
the middle lever doesn't do anything, pretty sure only the first and last levers need to be off for it to output redstone? which means a quick test of pulling all levers will open the lock

good to be learning it though, it's fun to experiment with

when i was like 14 or 15 i was in a minecraft clan and one of our members came up to me and asked me how to make a reverse redstone circuit

i was pretty high up in the clan, but i didn't know anything about redstone, so i just bullstuffted my way through walking him through making a reverse redstone circuit

and it worked

to this day, i am surprised that i pulled it off while appearing moderately knowledgeable on redstone

can someone do this soon pls

I found a amplified-like mountain seed for 1.8. Also it has a village near.

Seed is 3736255817155530355
Coords for mountain and village
X-(-338)
Y-(107)
Z-(-287)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 06:43:57 AM by News »