Author Topic: Half a tick... IN MY loving NADS?!  (Read 14757 times)

Jesus tittyloving Christ. What is up with tiny ass ticks latching on to my damned sac? In the past month or so, there's been around 4 ticks (like tiny deer ticks) who are embeded in my scrotum, before which, there was another tick latched on to the head of my rooster. Anyway, about half an hour ago, my balls started to itch. When I went to scratch my itchy nuts, I felt a bump. I instantainiously whipped out my frank and beans to see the deal. Apparently there was a small tick halfway inside of my nutsack, right where it meets the base of the wanker. I walk into the bathroom, nuts in hand, and sat on the toilet seat. I try to pull it out with my fingers like always, and what the forget. It breaks in half. So for the last half an hour I have been mutilating my own genitals with tweezers to get out this bugger. Apparently all I have done is turned it into a legless black speck halfway into my giblets. Now I have to go to the doctor and be fondled by some gay dude, who will put chemicals all over my babies to get this forgeter out.

Discuss the tick corpus lodged in my balls.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 06:37:49 PM by Robo Noob »

I'm leaning towards Jerry... but I'm also thinking about Charlie... I guess I'll get back to you on that

Ticks: The mosquito's old roommate and less evolved brother. Btw, name him Magical George.

Stop sleeping with deers :cookieMonster:
He can't, but that's what everyone tells him

Genital lice, google. Why didn't you see a doctor when you first got them? They can spread to others easily.

I would think its a girl since its diving for the nads right?

LOL ha ha ha ha!!! I can't stop laughing at this! That is just horrible!!! LOL

Genital lice, google. Why didn't you see a doctor when you first got them? They can spread to others easily.
I DO NOT HAVE CRABS. GOOD DAY SIR.

I would think its a girl since its diving for the nads right?
You never know, I've heard Robo Noobs bi.

LOL ha ha ha ha!!! I can't stop laughing at this! That is just horrible!!! LOL
You're a loving moron

Luckily my doctor is a woman  :cookieMonster:

But OW! How the hell do you get ticks on your balls? Did you sleep out under the stars naked and uncovered while you were camping? Or are they super crabs?

HOLY CRAP 5 posts!

You never know, I've heard Robo Noobs bi.
'Maybe its a gay tick?
Luckily my doctor is a woman  :cookieMonster:

But OW! How the hell do you get ticks on your balls? Did you sleep out under the stars naked and uncovered while you were camping? Or are they super crabs?

HOLY CRAP 5 posts!

If you had that you would get a male doctor.

I DO NOT HAVE CRABS. GOOD DAY SIR.

Find, explain your own predicament.