Author Topic: Draw characters.  (Read 106975 times)

Here
and I want a $1000000000 bill

I want a woman with her head cut-off.

I request a cowboy with a shotgun while standing on-top of a dead horse with its tounge sticking out and a frog on the horse's tounge. Location: NYC

I request a cowboy with a shotgun while standing on-top of a dead horse with its tounge sticking out and a frog on the horse's tounge. Location: NYC
. . .  No. Just.. NO. For the stuff of it..

:cookieMonster:
(drawn with Sketchbook Pro on iPad)

A robot holding his own leg that is shooting lasers at King Kong
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 01:25:56 PM by lilboarder32 »

Bump i have the drawing but my camera cannot get a picture of it, and my scanner doesn't work right now for some stupid ass reason :C

hmm...... how about.... anime kirby!

Bump i have the drawing but my camera cannot get a picture of it, and my scanner doesn't work right now for some stupid ass reason :C

loving....STOP BUMPING YOUR OWN TOPIC

hmm...... how about.... anime kirby!

Here's your bullstuff. Not drawing anymore details for an "anime" Kirby for forget's sakes.

Oh, and I want a moose with a handicap on top of it saying "NEWB33ZZZ" with a bullet in his brain.

Here's your bullstuff. Not drawing anymore details for an "anime" Kirby for forget's sakes.

30 second job.

I want a leet haxor in a nano suit shooting aliens with a FN-SCAR while car surfing on a land rover on a boat falling out of a plane that was deployed on a space ship.

[This spot is reserved for Rookie's request]

Screw it. The composition is way off and would take a while to achieve a successful one that doesn't make it look like a piece of crap.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 03:23:37 PM by LoLBert »

stuffty mspainted image go

I want a humanlike android.