Author Topic: V12  (Read 9887 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
I dont like v12  1.only you can have 5 weapons 2. only 20 lights/emmiters

What?  The default is like 50 and 200.  Start Game -> Advanced Server Config -> Defaults

I dont like v12  1.only you can have 5 weapons 2. only 20 lights/emmiters
Did you just start?(there has always been a limit on emmiters and lights but you can change it)

that sucks you have to build 64 by 64 base plates when buulding!

Badspot

• Administrator
that sucks you have to build 64 by 64 base plates when buulding!

That is the "Script_TerrainBuildRules" add-on.  It is disabled by default.  If you do not enable it you will not have this problem.  Try being less of a moron.

That is the "Script_TerrainBuildRules" add-on.  It is disabled by default.  If you do not enable it you will not have this problem.  Try being less of a moron.
Lol

Another epic badspot quote.

I'ma make a text document and save all of them.

Lol

Another epic badspot quote.

I'ma make a text document and save all of them.

I've been doing that for a looooong time.

Anyway, I love how stupid people are. They don't seem to realize things like quotas existed in V11, and before that even.

What?  The default is like 50 and 200.  Start Game -> Advanced Server Config -> Defaults

If you have them say at 9999 or some nooby number, the add-ons you have will clog this up and have it at still about 5 lights/weapons. This is what he meant.

i hate V12, but you go to bulid and the game talk to put the 64x64 baseplate before, c'mon, this is stupid!, i'm only give a car, not a building!

Badspot

• Administrator
i hate V12, but you go to bulid and the game talk to put the 64x64 baseplate before, c'mon, this is stupid!, i'm only give a car, not a building!

I answered this exact question not 5 posts above yours.  At least read the goddamn thread you're about to post in.  I am banning you now so you can work on your reading skills without the distraction of being able to post.

Yay, Awesome! Glad its out. :)

Wow, banned not 24 hours after registetring, and he isn't a known alt.

Wow, banned not 24 hours after registetring, and he isn't a known alt.
Well, stupidity killed the cat??

Is that how the saying goes???

You don't.  Just download the updated duplicator you loving mung.
I like Badspot better now. He's like more of a forum user than just an admin =D

My Controls Goes back to default when i join or start a game!
loving BUG!!!!!! is there anyway i can fix that?

OH and i like the arch brick XD

I am banning you now so you can work on your reading skills without the distraction of being able to post.
LOL!