Poll

Red Faction...

is Awesome
is Good
is So-So
is Bad
is Terrible

Author Topic: Red Faction:Guerilla  (Read 1672 times)

Well I haven't gotten the game yet but it looks awesome do to the win Red Factions have to me.

What do you think about the game?
Got the game, it's loving awesome
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 01:04:44 PM by Jacob/Lee »

At first, I thought it was going to suck, but when I tried it out, it was awesome. This game uses a huge amount of physics.

whoever said it's terrible, gb2halo

Rented it two days ago, love it.  Sad I have to return it.

When I first saw the trailer for this game I knew I would love it, and then I saw some gameplay clips... Incredible. Now I really want this game.

Wasn't there a commerical for this?  It looked cool wherever I saw it.

Wasn't there a commerical for this?  It looked cool wherever I saw it.
Yes there was.

I got it a few days ago. It's pretty amazing, the destruction is awesome fun. Volition also perfected Sandbox-TPS multiplayer here. It's quite fun and uses somewhat of the same system as COD4, exp and unlocks. The gamemodes are pretty diverse, and fun, but the matchmaking setups can really suck stuff sometimes (rockets and fleet packs on [map with huge loving crevasses]). Best gamemode is Hammers-Only with random packs and 120% speed. forget yeah hammertime.

The singleplayer is really good, storyline makes sense, and it's well-written. It makes you really hate the EDF. Ending is epic too, and the activities (especially demolition) are fun. Demolition activities are too scarce though.

As for the Local Multiplayer: Wrecking Crew, take turns destroying a building for points. I GUESS it's fun, but pass-the-controller gameplay is flow-breaking. It's more for parties. Parties with lots of guys, and no women.

Lastly, the only things it lack are as follows:
A. Co-Op. Saints Row 2 had this, why not RF:G?
B. Multiplayer gamemode where you destroy a building faster than enemy team, or for points. Destruction is AWESOME, and the game has the potential, but doesn't use it.
C. Addition to B: Gamemode where you destroy a city.

I think it uses the Saint's Row "freeroam" engine.

Rfg is a freaking awsome game i think one of the best things is prob the geo-mode2.0. knock down anything you want

I loving love Volition after this and Saints Row.

This game is so much loving fun. HARDHITTER is a code for super hammer, it is so much loving fun.You can take out building with one swing, throw people up the sides of mountains with your hammer, and blow up cars with one hit.

Lastly, the only things it lack are as follows:
A. Co-Op. Saints Row 2 had this, why not RF:G?

The one thing that made me :(
But I still want it anyways.