who's seen this?

Author Topic: who's seen this?  (Read 11242 times)

has anybody else seen this yet? I think its great cause Ill finally be able to get blockland working properly with crouching and jetpacks on my Mac and Linux machines.

http://www.mix-networks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3164

propaganda advertizing!
o.o?
i wont comment about THAT,,,

regardless of the lamer's e-wars about mods;
wouldnt it be better for most mods now, to just keep major updates or releases on hold till after retail?
Sure we dont have a date, but it feels closer nowadays.

these guys will end up making their own blockland, and then it will be ancient compared to retail. (not that classic gaming is that bad)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 04:58:45 PM by Bisjac »

Actually, it has the least limits. if you want to mod it you only have to ask and they will send you the cs files. as for having no limits, i don't recall any other mod having the ability to move, rotate, copy, paste, delete, and save groups of bricks on dedicated servers, or on any server not host by the player doing the saving, copying, etc. also, does any other mod feature interchangeable skins, including BL-retail skins and ones you can make yourself? and when tbm is on IT'S OWN ENGINE there will be even more features. Now, you were saying something about tbm being limited?

I'm sorry if anyone is offended by tbm posts

« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 10:25:38 PM by UnRea|ity »

rtb cannot move rotate copy paste or delete a GROUP of bricks at one time. i have played it. Also, the tbm crew won't give their base code to just anyone. They'll distribute it only to people they trust. If you play tbm for a while, post some builds, etc. and tell them why you want the cs files, they'll give them to you. I've seen it happen.

As for the new engine it won't  :panda: ing matter if Blockland is copyrighted because tbm will not be blockland. it will be The Building Game. totally different torque game. If you think the community are  :nes: s, you would be correct in a sense, but the only reason they act that way is if you're a N00b. Belive me, i've gotten my share of flamming. eventually I improved.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 06:24:11 PM by gizmo »

[Removed as per Luq's request. He has a point.]
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 12:43:52 PM by Jadenx »

[Removed as per Luq's request. He has a point.]
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 12:43:49 PM by Jadenx »

« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 01:10:32 AM by BJway Bandit »

« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 01:07:11 AM by BJway_Bandit »

Wow, looks really awesome! I can't wait to play this blatent rip off. I can't wait to play something totally not new and refreshing from the BRILLIANT minds at TBM. I could go on, but I think everyone is starting to get the point.

I just hope that TBG has super good jelly bricks! Otherwise I might take my time elsewhere!!!1

FYI: TBG = Totally dumb idea. Good luck getting new users, haha. This should be fun to watch at least. ;)

Thanks for the support.

I'm involved.

Hope it's worthwhile, haha.

Thread reported for amiguous topic title. :D

You'll get to be the judge of that.