who's seen this?

Author Topic: who's seen this?  (Read 11380 times)

Do you know who ate all the donuts?

You broke my danish plate.

[Removed as per Luq's request. He has a point.]
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 12:43:10 PM by Jadenx »

TBM=
IRC
Editing with a Popup box
Bricks

RTB=
Poor copy of IRC
Limmited Editing with a Popup box
poorly modeled bricks

RTB does copy TBM. Maybe if RTB would admit their wrong doings and TBM admitted theirs (whatever that fake exploit was), then there would be mod wars no longer. And Mocheeze, you may not steal the script, but how is it that you have the exact same ideas as TBM, just after they make it?
I'm not going to get into a pissing contest over some mods for a freeware game, sorry. The users have made their decision, I don't have to defend their choice. I'm just honored they chose to play something that I was lucky enough to work on.

And BTW, people that play RTB are probably more mad at TBM because the people that make it are pompous richards, and write scripts to specifically attack the RTB users' servers. If TBM people would just go and play TBM, and leave everyone alone, then nobody would have any reason to keep on disliking them.

Have fun with TBG, it's going to probably be a petty mess like TBM has been since its beginning.

1) TBM has admitted their's time and time again.
2) It attacked AiO, not RTB, and it didn't work.
3) It was removed
4) Freeware game? Blockland isn't really even that anymore. TBG will be.
5) If anyone who attacks TBM can honestly say that they have played TBM at least 3 times and didn't like it, then they might be taken seriously.

Anyways, if you're so above it then just drop the subject. Surely these forums shouldn't have to talk about the piece of   that is TBG...

lmao

âstrô

...and write scripts to specifically attack the RTB users' servers.
2) It attacked AiO, not RTB, and it didn't work.
um, mocheeze is not talking about that 'nonexistant' exploit, he talks about a script that was released on tbm's webspace.

and i got to say : MEH!

I'm not sure why there is all this criticizing... I think that TBG probably will get far enough to replace the vannila blockland exe, but getting the lag fixes that the retail has, I doubt TBG will make it that far, though  tbm does have talented coders. And also, you do realize that ephialtes made most of the brick editing parts of rtb. You seem to have no problem with him, so why bother with his work? Technically you should be talking to him about this stealing ideas stuff :P

If anyone who attacks TBM can honestly say that they have played TBM at least 3 times and didn't like it, then they might be taken seriously.

The debate isn't whether TBM is a well made mod. It's about the ethics (or lack there of) from the developers. They're simply not "good people" as they would say in some places. I'm not going to play a mod made by a bunch of zealots out to get me, Badspot, and the mod that I help make (along with a bunch of the users). Not a friendly place, not a friendly bunch of users, and not a group that I want to be known to hang around.

[Removed as per Luq's request. He has a point.]
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 12:41:22 PM by Jadenx »

Well, the people that make the mod can be some really nice people when they want to, I think most of these problems are old grudges that we have between us, I've seen the leaders of both mods cooperating with other people, so shouldn't it be possible to do that with each other? From what I've seen, normally all this bad attitude stuff that we point out is at each other, not the people in our communities.

...can be some really nice people...
I can name one, maybe two. But the users mainly tend to be richardwads.

I'm not sure what to think =/ It's hard for me to tell how people are sometimes across the internet.

...can be some really nice people...
I can name one, maybe two. But the users mainly tend to be richardwads.
Because your one  :cookieMonster:

It'd be you're not your. You twat.

I think that TBG probably will get far enough to replace the vannila blockland exe, but getting the lag fixes that the retail has, I doubt TBG will make it that far, though  tbm does have talented coders.

whats Vanilla BL 0002? Torque 1.2 or 1.3? I know both TBG and Retail or going to be 1.4 so it should easily surpass Vanilla.

Badspot

• Administrator
Sadly TGE 1.4 is inferior to 1.3 in many ways.  I'm using 1.3