Author Topic: Let's lay this all out on the table.  (Read 10370 times)

Okie dokie, so from the beginning people didn't like me, I stuck around. A year or two of bottom feeding and I clean up my act. Following this I get poeple's respect. I'm sure for even just half a second, entrepreneur in didn't see me as a 2-bit moron in a 64-bit world. So eventually I get near the top of the food chain, people keep tipping me. I continue with how I am. Next thing I know, this happens. I come into the assistance of a friend. He's being slandered by the entire community and damn right I jumped in to save him. And from here (Mid January) through until the end of Feburary I have to put up with slander on all fronts, purely because some people are stubborn. So eventually I decide, the hell with this, and I'm gone for 3/4 months. I come back to say "Hey" to a few chums, and look, I'm public enemy number one again.

What's shocking is the number of people, who think I'm tribal, yet haven't read a single word of the argument on these forums, nevermind followed it from the start. It just shows how the Blockland Community is exactly the same as it was March 2008. It's been on the slide since 2006, but we've hit our good ol' stalemate sheepishness. Ronin decides that there's no reasoning behind my argument, because he has some deep inner-seeded hatred for me which means he will never admit to the fact that we have actually had pleasant conversations before, so it passes down the chain, and I'm being sworn at by people I've never met before.

So: Main points:
I'm not tribal, I don't hate America, I just hate idiots from it.
Don't try and be helpful. The nice guy comes last.
Try actually leaving, maybe you'll find something called "Happiness". Customer testemonial: It works!

Side points:
The March 2007 thing is not about anyone else. It's between me and Barnabas, and calling something pathetic, when you don't understand why it's done, is frankly pathetic. Thanks for that, Ephi. (Also, you may need to watch your back, people are quoting you pretty much word for word.)
The vast majority of you suck.
I'll miss you about as much as a rock craps Coconut Milk with Malibu and a little umbrella.
I'm gone, I'll save you some time, Badspot:
User was banned for this post
And now comes the "Good riddence" "You suck anyway" "Not sad to see you go" "I don't care". And when Badspot comes to get rid of me, which he will because any veteran will know, say Badspot and you increase your chances of getting banned. Bring on the "Owned" "He deserved it" "Good job Baddy"

Okie dokie, so from the beginning people didn't like me, I stuck around. A year or two of bottom feeding and I clean up my act. Following this I get poeple's respect. I'm sure for even just half a second, entrepreneur in didn't see me as a 2-bit moron in a 64-bit world. So eventually I get near the top of the food chain, people keep tipping me. I continue with how I am. Next thing I know, this happens. I come into the assistance of a friend. He's being slandered by the entire community and damn right I jumped in to save him. And from here (Mid January) through until the end of Feburary I have to put up with slander on all fronts, purely because some people are stubborn. So eventually I decide, the hell with this, and I'm gone for 3/4 months. I come back to say "Hey" to a few chums, and look, I'm public enemy number one again.

What's shocking is the number of people, who think I'm tribal, yet haven't read a single word of the argument on these forums, nevermind followed it from the start. It just shows how the Blockland Community is exactly the same as it was March 2008. It's been on the slide since 2006, but we've hit our good ol' stalemate sheepishness. Ronin decides that there's no reasoning behind my argument, because he has some deep inner-seeded hatred for me which means he will never admit to the fact that we have actually had pleasant conversations before, so it passes down the chain, and I'm being sworn at by people I've never met before.

So: Main points:
I'm not tribal, I don't hate America, I just hate idiots from it.
Don't try and be helpful. The nice guy comes last.
Try actually leaving, maybe you'll find something called "Happiness". Customer testemonial: It works!

Side points:
The March 2007 thing is not about anyone else. It's between me and Barnabas, and calling something pathetic, when you don't understand why it's done, is frankly pathetic. Thanks for that, Ephi. (Also, you may need to watch your back, people are quoting you pretty much word for word.)
The vast majority of you suck.
I'll miss you about as much as a rock craps Coconut Milk with Malibu and a little umbrella.
I'm gone, I'll save you some time, Badspot:
User was banned for this post
And now comes the "Good riddence" "You suck anyway" "Not sad to see you go" "I don't care". And when Badspot comes to get rid of me, which he will because any veteran will know, say Badspot and you increase your chances of getting banned. Bring on the "Owned" "He deserved it" "Good job Baddy"
I still Respect you.

For this, I'll try and respect you.

I barely even know who you are. Like, you were here when I first joined and then I never saw you until a few days ago. I don't hate you, and I don't think anything bad about you. It's a bummer to see you go. Good luck.

your saying ronin is the head of the blockland sheep peoples?

Badspot's reading this topic.

OH SPATION I LOVE YOU. PLEASE IM GOING TO BEG YOU TO NOT LEAVE JUST LIKE YOU WANT. OH NO. WHAT WILL WE DO???

Despite what you thought I never hated you.

you cant expect to earn anyone's respect if you make a drama thread about yourself. it dont matter WHAT you say at this point.
that's the ultimate lose situation there.

OH SPATION I LOVE YOU. PLEASE IM GOING TO BEG YOU TO NOT LEAVE JUST LIKE YOU WANT. OH NO. WHAT WILL WE DO???
nice.....

Well, Badspot came, he went, and Spation's still not banned.

News flash, knowing the responses to a post are going to be negative should does not invalidate their opinions In fact, that you know how people are going to respond means you have some level of social conscience and should not have angered people to the point that they'd say "Owned". For this I Label you "Troll" and revoke your right to be taken seriously.

As for bans, I think I have spoken ill of Badspot before (not seriously) but I doubt he is so sensitive that he bans everyone that mentions his name without a "sir" or "master" or "oh great and wise one" attached.

As for this whole thread: bah!

You don't like how people online treat you? Then act in a way that will make them like you or grow a thicker skin and don't give a forget. You can't say you don't care because you posted this horse crap as some last jab at... well whoever reads it.

Your whole post is one big "-insert sad violin music here-" and while I do make an effort not to get serious online and let things anger me this really does piss me off. "Everyone hates me so they are all wrong". I imagine you as Riddler in his bunker right before he off'd himself thinking: "why is everyone out to get me? what did I ever do to them?"

I didn't dislike you, I didn't even know you but after reading this: I hate you ...however I still don't think you should be banned because as far as i can tell you've done nothing wrong.

EDIT: OK now I am going to bed, just had to get that off my chest before I could sleep.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 07:39:39 PM by zz_tophat »

Am I suppose to cry or something that your leaving?

*crys*

Is that good?