Image Spam. Is it mentioned?

Author Topic: Image Spam. Is it mentioned?  (Read 1929 times)

Its what I feared... The system..its out to get me..FOR DOUBLE POSTING!!... I hope I get it back.

Maybe it's your browser. My Safari shows no images and certain links whatsoever. I wouldn't be able to see the modify button, considering it's image would be gone.

Its what I feared... The system..its out to get me..FOR DOUBLE POSTING!!... I hope I get it back.
Hey nobody guess what i just found out your IP from that picture!

Oh yes image spam... Anyone remember the giant sprite? God damn it i hate my self for that...

Oh yes image spam... Anyone remember the giant sprite? God damn it i hate my self for that...

Your're old stranger!

My god this was put in drama!? Badspot's out to get me.

Badspot once wrote something to the effect of "Use common sense, I shouldn't have to tell you everything that is right or wrong."

You get banned if you do something dumb or annoying. Not everything is written in the rules. It's not a black and white code of conduct that messages are measured against. It's a set of guidelines. It is assumed that your parents did a reasonable job of teaching you how to behave in public.
I have a feeling he got his Modify button taken away ;D

why doesn't anyone notace that his picture is cut? he could have edited so it doesn't show the edit button

I have your ip it is

75.28.149.2__ left the rest out for you

left the rest out for you

no you just could not see the rest..

no you just could not see the rest..
The last digits are 1.1