Author Topic: new instant message accounts  (Read 1730 times)

I got tired of you people trying to add me as a friend on facebook. No, I don't want to be your friend. There were also tons of people from Blockland who I couldn't remember on my buddy list and it was embarrassing when they messaged me and I didn't know who they were. It's taken a few weeks but now I'm in the final stages of trying to separate my internet identity from my real life one.

If you need to email me my new email address is email.wedge@gmail.com. Any email sent to it will get forwarded to my old email account, I've just created it so I have an added barrier between the email address I use for banking/college/talking to friends. Emailing my old hotmail address will get you no response. My aol address will forward messages to me, but I'd rather you not use it.

My MSN and AIM accounts are also email.wedge@gmail.com. I deleted all of my AIM and MSN contacts, so I don't have you. I still use my old AIM account, but the only people on it now are my relatives/real life friends, so don't try and IM me at it. Tell me what your forum account name the first time I message you so I can change your alias locally. Seriously, you guys name yourselves some of the most stupid unidentifiable names and that little "x is listening to lolololo.mp3" thing pisses me off.

Now that I've separated everything out I'll actually be online again! Also, I'm almost always on steam. If someone starts posting goatse all over the RTB forums (or worse, posts another copy of CityRP in the mod database) you can reach me in either of those places.

this is now a general post your ___ account thread

bolded tldr bits

I hate how people have a different name on every site and game they play.
and a different email then the 8 different messenger accounts they use.

good thing im bisjac everywhere, and they only bisjac on the internet

How did you choose your name Bisjac?

How did you choose your name Bisjac?
Don't question it, just suck it up, and enjoy.

Uh suck it up? I'm just asking a simple question, not complaining...

you guys name yourselves some of the most stupid unidentifiable names and that little "x is listening to lolololo.mp3" thing pisses me off.
On Windows Live, it's simply "Right Click> Add Nickname".

I know how to do it, I'm using pidgin. The problem is people add me as their friend and then don't tell me who they are.