Author Topic: "Be Nice" Avatars  (Read 6167 times)

Odd how although TCBB wants to create a better Blockland, it's very presence is starting a "flame war", pretty much to exact opposite of what it's there for.

Ohhhhhh boy.

I expected something similar to this to happen, but I didn't realize it would start a full on flaming contradiction war.

I'm going to tell you this: I'm not looking to completely change the forum. I'm looking to simply make it a little better. I was not attempting to abolish insults and unkindness completely. I stated this earlier, but I guess you missed that.

Therefore, I am changing our initiative.
From now on, TCBB will focus on the kind treatment of new members only.

Yes, you can flame the hell out of whoever you want, just stay away from the newbies.

Good day.

lol'd

fail Avatar Fad is fail

Ya it's stupid.

Bisjac i read what you wrote, then i noticed reguilith whatever his name is tried to defend himself.

Ya shut up, exactly what bisjac said applies to you.

fail Avatar Fad is fail

Well, now you can rest easy.

Attention members and those thinking of joining:

Due to the recent hatred from all of the people in this place who can't seem to find an ounce of kindness within them, our initiative has been changed. TCBB is now devoted to preventing the mistreatment of new members. That's right, you guys, do whatever the hell you want to each other. I could really care less what happens to you if you won't even give a tiny little stuff about other people's feelings.

Members: Please remove your avatars. Apparently because people only recognize people by their avatars here instead of their actual usernames, it's bugging them to the point that they're complaining in every topic this group comes up in. Thanks for trying guys, but nobody here wants to change. I am keeping mine because I feel it would be wrong if I removed it.

Thanks to anyone who's still supporting me. Members, please be aware that you can leave if you would like.

To anyone who has a flaming hatred for this group, good day to you. I hope you feel proud with yourself.

That will be all.

I refuse to remove my avatar. It is a worthy cause, though it dit not get a good reception. I completely support it though I am sad to admit that it probably will not work...

Ugh, these forums are forgeted.
Is it that hard to show some kindness?
This is why I don't obsess with these forums, how can you?

I've actually noticed that this forum is a lot harsher than most. I was going to comment on it a while ago, but I probably would have gotten flamed. :P

Ugh, these forums are forgeted.
Is it that hard to show some kindness?
This is why I don't obsess with these forums, how can you?
This

I refuse to remove my avatar. It is a worthy cause, though it dit not get a good reception. I completely support it though I am sad to admit that it probably will not work...

Couldn't have said it better.

Chill out guys, it's a website, you don't live here. I hope...

I didn't really care about this whole "Be nice" stuff unless it would have seeped into Drama (thus causing even more drama). It was/is mostly a tactic for users to defend themselves from oh-so mean criticism whenever they do something exceptionally handicapped. I mean seriously, for a good portion of the members that were/are part of that it's like they were having a major mood swing as half of them had forgeted with atleast one person's day within a week ago.

I like the "Lay off the newbies" thing a little better, at least that's helping someone.

i think its so younger kids will feel more confortable on the game and forum, so they dont go back to roblox and bl dosnt loose competition.