Author Topic: Mr. T_T A.K.A tttttttttt  (Read 1292 times)

This guy, ttttttttt, was super admin on JOSH 901 server and it was an afgan dm.  So I killed him.  "apparently" he was afk.  When he "came back" he perma banned me for reason:YOU KILLED ME WHEN I WAS AFK

Also, he was shooting at me and some other person killed him.  He perma banned 3 other people for this reason: You killed me while i was typing.  I mean, what the forget?  I guess he thinks he's cool.  Stupid admin abuser.
Discuss

« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 07:05:45 PM by Justin K. »

He's an idiot. Badspot even changed his name and avatar to make him cooler.
:D

By the by it's Mr. T_T or whatever with the crying avatar on the forums. He was originally ttttttttt but Badspot changed his name, gave him the avatar and banned him for a few weeks, best Easter ever.

Oh.  I'll edit that in the title.  Thanks.  Discuss the first post please.

He's an idiot. Badspot even changed his name and avatar to make him cooler.
:D
REALLY? wow that's hilarious. He fails so much Badspot felt bad for him

Terrible pun is obnoxious.
And yes, he is an idiot.

That hurt me, that made me feel pain.

He spams many servers. Get over it.

Just wanted you guys to know if you already didn't somehow.  And this got my anger out.

tttttttt sucks alot i was on someones server whith him admin and he banned me for 2 days reason: you killed me while i was trying to kill you

(wtf?)

I laughed.  That is hillarious that he did that to you too.

I never saw any problems with him in my servers, he just makes a car and drives around, cleares his bricks and leves

he banned me for 2 days reason: you killed me while i was trying to kill you

He sucks so bad at killing, he can only ban to get revenge.

tttttttt sucks alot i was on someones server whith him admin and he banned me for 2 days reason: you killed me while i was trying to kill you

(wtf?)

block dude, no. We all know you lie like this, I've seen your posts.

(wtf?)
Wow he sounds like a real S.O.B.