Author Topic: Anti-virus 2009  (Read 3388 times)

1. This isn't Drama.
2. You could've easily removed it but your "pro" friend here just did it the ol glorious way and got rid of all your stuff.
3. You're an idiot for downloading Anti-Virus 2009. Everyone knows it's a virus.
I DIDNT click download it just installed itself! And I said sorry for wrong section god...And patrick is an adult and it was inpossible to start up the computer so sheesh

tried deleting the files?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 11:02:09 AM by NotInsaneChef »

once I get a mac I am going to get some good antivi....

oh wait.

once I get a mac I am going to get some good antivi....

oh wait.
I want to write conficker for the mac, for that purpose.

Then use all the macs under my botnet to shut down Apple's site 3 times a day.

I DIDNT click download it just installed itself! And I said sorry for wrong section god...And patrick is an adult and it was inpossible to start up the computer so sheesh
Things don't just install itself unless you already had a Trojan on your computer.
Just because someone is an adult doesn't mean they're experienced.

in other terms: You're an idiot and downloaded some stupid stuff :|

Things don't just install itself unless you already had a Trojan on your computer.
Just because someone is an adult doesn't mean they're experienced.

in other terms: You're an idiot and downloaded some stupid stuff :|
It downloads itself, it happened to me before.

professional basically means that you get paid to do something. I would only trust a true professional to handle a computer of mine
Which explains bestbuy?

The computer is cleared and I kind of like it better :) not slow and It has Firefox now :D

Does this Patrick have a job where he works with computers? If not he is not a pro. Pro stands for professional, professional basically means that you get paid to do something. I would only trust a true professional to handle a computer of mine, or someone with experience and previously worked professionally.
Like the Geek Squad?

You pay em like, 50 bucks and they fix your computer, like, wipe all viruses, clear up a bunch of stuff. fix computers, ect.

Does the anti-virus play Blockland?

Note: You never have to clear the entire computer. That's just the lazy way.

Like the Geek Squad?

You pay em like, 50 bucks and they fix your computer, like, wipe all viruses, clear up a bunch of stuff. fix computers, ect.

What if they find my research? D:

Anti-Virus 2009 is easy to cripple, just delete the folder in your program files and then it's gone, last time I checked.