a spotlight you can controll

Author Topic: a spotlight you can controll  (Read 729 times)

1 it would be awesome on a helicopter
2 it can be a vechcle, wepon, prop
3 it will be useful in cops vs robbers
4 there can be a diffrent type of spotligtht called the flash light which is a wep what does no damage
5 flash light tag.

cool. 100,000,000,000,000,000/100,000,000,000,000,000. :P :)

thanks but i cant really mak it that well

Good Idea, but I think lights work on radius and cant be aimed to one direction. But, I dont know, but I like the idea.

thanks i was ona server and i saw the robber we were looking for in a helicopter and said down there and they went a totaly diffrent side then here i was trying to say

it could be like a modified version of the cannon, only with a larger barrel, a continuous  strem of light switched on or off when you click.

yeah but i want a vechil and a wep of it

yeah but i want a vechil and a wep of it
it could be the simmiler scripts,maby your light shoots out andstays where you shot it,makeing a light were ever you click...
like the suggestion i made earlier > http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=72225.0

well the problem is i click on then the light stays in that area untill i shut it off then turn it back on then the beam will be facing one way and stays there (ctd)

1 it would be awesome on a helicopter
2 it can be a vechcle, wepon, prop
3 it will be useful in cops vs robbers
4 there can be a diffrent type of spotligtht called the flash light which is a wep what does no damage
5 flash light tag.
I think I just saw a helicopter with a spotlight to control on BPB- Beware of creep Bear Episode 1.

make a gun that fires a continuous stream of growing clear projectiles, and instead of an explosion on collision, make a light with no mask-or-whatever-its-called for 1 second on collision.

make a model of a spotlight, mount to vehic as gun, or use as spotlight then make a smaller version as a flashlight

Id tackle this if I wasnt still learning torque  :/

cool. 100,000,000,000,000,000/100,000,000,000,000,000. :P :)
what is this for?

this is easy to make. someone give me a model and it can be released within a day

kk i dont wanna post the model knowing people will steal it and call it there add on so i will send it as a message