Author Topic: SIG SG550 v2  (Read 16980 times)

Awww.... You should have made it zoom. I am making the Enfield for the Modern War zoom so...

this is awsome keep up the good work :D

Awww.... You should have made it zoom. I am making the Enfield for the Modern War zoom so...
Oh really?  Hope it comes out well.  I don't know about making this zoom though...

Oh really?  Hope it comes out well.  I don't know about making this zoom though...

im guessing like the OSR.

So a 100rpm gun that fires 140 damage headshots and 105 damage normal hits.  Definitly not overpowered :D

yeaaaaaa, the silencer does make it a bit to long, but great job!!! :cookie:

So a 100rpm gun that fires 140 damage headshots and 105 damage normal hits.  Definitly not overpowered :D
No no, it shoots 140 damage headshots and 35 damage normal hits.

sweet stuff yo! cookies for u  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Cool, but how much damage does it do to the head?
well, instant kill. :p because last i checked, you die instantly from a .50 cal. to the head.

I had to change it to do the same amount of damage to the whole body due to the headshot feature not working.I don't have a scripter at the moment.  I'm working on turrets right now anyway.I based it off of a picture.  It's probably because I added a silencer to it.
I would be willing to script for you.

I would be willing to script for you.
I don't really want it scripted because it's just another assault rifle.  This is different because it's one of the two or three silenced sniper rifles and one of the two sniper rifles with a hand model on it.

ya, that is true but you have my download on both, if you script the other.(also, this is awesome!!!!!)

3 words came to my mind when i saw this............what the fu**HEADSHOT**

35 damage normal hits, can you read?
And it's lower than 100 RPM (It's 92 :o), it can shoot every .65 seconds if you time you're clicking exactly right. But you won't be.

What size is the clip?