Author Topic: New Weapon: The BackBurner (v3) =Updated=  (Read 20222 times)

I don't care what other people say.  It's cool.  I like it.

can't we just make origenal weapons not ones from other games!

because people like other games. and what if someone wants to make a TF2 server?

Almost every weapon has been used in a game somewhere. Therefore you'd have to invent a new weapon. That's not easy.

If you have a weapon like a chainsaw or flame thrower, the key is to make it low damage with a very high rate of fire.

Don't we already have lots of flame throwers?

LOL YEA BUT THIS ONE ROCKS!

If you have a weapon like a chainsaw or flame thrower, the key is to make it low damage with a very high rate of fire.
Exactly! And what's different about v3? Didn't tell us

Exactly! And what's different about v3? Didn't tell us
Updated CI.

Read replies please.

It's very loud. :(

This isn't loud at all. Unless every fat white kid in all existence like to keep their speakers on 100% volume. Its not my concern.

This isn't loud at all. Unless every fat white kid in all existence like to keep their speakers on 100% volume. Its not my concern.
I agree. It's not loud at all, I don't know what' up with the people complaining about it. Go complain about the AK47.

Go complain about the AK47.
then they'd be bumping the AK topic.

Updated CI.

Read replies please.
Oh. Lol. I didn't read the whole topic

Min. Volume and it's louder than my TV.

I agree. It's not loud at all, I don't know what' up with the people complaining about it. Go complain about the AK47.
We already do.

:P

This gun? It's.... really nice I think. We need more weapons that do extra damage from the back. That's why I like the knife thing.