Author Topic: New Weapon: The BackBurner (v3) =Updated=  (Read 20210 times)

Front looks more like a bird than a dragon :(

No, it wasn't stolen.
They look extremely similar to the ones from Ephialtes' flamethrower from v8. You may want to change them.

If I cannot tell the difference, they're too close.

They look extremely similar to the ones from Ephialtes' flamethrower from v8. You may want to change them.

If I cannot tell the difference, they're too close.
Those are the exact emitters from my Pyro gun, actually.

Definitely not stolen, then. :cookieMonster:

i like but...its a 7 out of 10

Updated.

Updates include the following.

-A adjustment to the range
-Less fire damage from in front (changed to 15)
-Sound fixed (made it a alot less obnoxious)
-CI fixed

Edit:

Also, i can understand why you guys are giving me a hard time.

Definitely not stolen, then. :cookieMonster:
Ok, w/e.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 02:48:41 PM by MtnDew »

Pandan; Is cool.
So shut up.
Lol, whatever factor of cool he is, people have the right to comment, give criticism, etc. It's a good idea that happened to be released too early and some mistakes happened. The fact that people get butt hurt and start attacking each other I have no idea, but most of the people are helping, even though it doesn't seem like it.

Now the CI is tiny, blurred and red instead of just tiny and blurred.

Look at the existing CI images. Yours is nothing like them. Yours has about three colours total, the normal ones have blending/shading/etc.

This makes Racers flamethrower look like stuff its so awesome

Look at the existing CI images. Yours is nothing like them. Yours has about three colours total, the normal ones have blending/shading/etc.

Sorry, that's my last update.
I don't feel like going in there, and releasing a v3 just because some people think that the image that is displayed when you kill someone with this weapon is not "normal" enough.

Sorry Space, you will just have to survive the terror of a non-normal CI.

EDIT:

Lol, whatever factor of cool he is, people have the right to comment, give criticism, etc. It's a good idea that happened to be released too early and some mistakes happened. The fact that people get butt hurt and start attacking each other I have no idea, but most of the people are helping, even though it doesn't seem like it.
K
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 04:45:22 PM by MtnDew »

- No ignition light, idle flames appear to be coming from the nozzle instead of the side area

For those who don't know what he's talking about, I got a picture (Blue is where it's supposed to be. Green is where it currently is):

The model could use more work, like how it just ends off here:

I can't really tell what it is anymore:

Pandan, did you take my advice and let other people test it with you first?
I also still think the sound is obnoxious.

For those who don't know what he's talking about, I got a picture (Blue is where it's supposed to be. Green is where it currently is):

The model could use more work, like how it just ends off here:

I can't really tell what it is anymore:

Pandan, did you take my advice and let other people test it with you first?
I also still think the sound is obnoxious.

Sorry, but the model stays how it is.
Also, the sound is fine. Do you like to turn your speakers up really high? Well, then.

Not to mention i adjusted the sound so its quieter.

Also, people, get off my case. V2 is the last update. Ive learned from my mistakes to never make a addon that no one likes.

Thank you!

Do you like to turn your speakers up really high? Well, then.

Min. Volume and it's louder than my TV.

The sound's not that bad.

Next time, if you don't know how to make a CI image... just ask instead of doing something desperate.

:D i saw you model dis.

Did you change the colors or something