Author Topic: USSR suffers from bad admins?  (Read 7417 times)

Really?  What was your name and ip?
Saber15

I am in total agreement that Storeclerk does indeed smell.

Yeah, so does Face and Wedge and NKL and Me. You guys banned me and it was totally unfair. I want to be unbanned. All you guys really smell. Let me back on the server.

FUCK USSR I HATE THOSE FUCKING FUCKERS THEY CAN FUCKING GO TO HELL THE BASTARDS! OH AND BY THE WAY, PLEASE LET ME BACK ON YOOUR SERVER!!!
 :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

Look, I know you guys can do whatever you want on your own servers, but look at all the topics complaining.  Doesn't it tell you something?
What if I call a USSR admin a, poophead? (imsorry that was immature, but I actually got kicked one time from a room for doing that, jokingly)
Oh, and I used to be in USSR, back when blockland wasnt noob overloaded, and back before I converted to mac. (around the TSS era) and yes, I was in a clan with the name... is that WAS the USSR that is so big today. (P.S. do digi and Iquado still use BL? I havent been able to talk to digi on msn in quite a bit.)

Look, I know you guys can do whatever you want on your own servers, but look at all the topics complaining.  Doesn't it tell you something?
What if I call a USSR admin a, poophead? (imsorry that was immature, but I actually got kicked one time from a room for doing that, jokingly)
Oh, and I used to be in USSR, back when blockland wasnt noob overloaded, and back before I converted to mac. (around the TSS era) and yes, I was in a clan with the name... is that WAS the USSR that is so big today. (P.S. do digi and Iquado still use BL? I havent been able to talk to digi on msn in quite a bit.)
Luquado [not Iquado] still plays...ish.

Ffs... People, GET OVER USSR.

Yes, give the other clans a chance to rise!

I'm so sick of people bitching about my admins. We don't ever ban for no reason.
ya face is god we alll love him

somthing different
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 08:17:05 PM by ladios »

Most other clans such anyway.
I'm so sick of people bitching about my admins. We don't ever ban for no reason.
ya face is god we alll love him
Don't speak for the general public.  People have opinions other than yours.
but unlike all your opions this opinion has been playing since blm 1.3

Most other clans such anyway.
What does that mean?

Most other clans suck anyway.
What does that mean?
Oh, suck.

And my clan actually doenst suck. We have decent builders who don't spam, and plus, I am the only disliked one.

Why doesnt someone just find out their current admin password... and pm it to everyone who isnt in USSR, but they cant be good friends with anyone in USSR that already knows the admin pw.... That way everyone knows, but might not be as stupid about it.

Why doesnt someone just find out their current admin password... and pm it to everyone who isnt in USSR, but they cant be good friends with anyone in USSR that already knows the admin pw.... That way everyone knows, but might not be as stupid about it.

Because we don't have an admin password at the moment?