Author Topic: USSR suffers from bad admins?  (Read 7416 times)

Why doesnt someone just find out their current admin password... and pm it to everyone who isnt in USSR, but they cant be good friends with anyone in USSR that already knows the admin pw.... That way everyone knows, but might not be as stupid about it.

Because we don't have an admin password at the moment?

maybe there is someone who does, who is about to quit. OR someone could "rise" in ranks.

Why doesnt someone just find out their current admin password... and pm it to everyone who isnt in USSR, but they cant be good friends with anyone in USSR that already knows the admin pw.... That way everyone knows, but might not be as stupid about it.

Because we don't have an admin password at the moment?

maybe there is someone who does, who is about to quit. OR someone could "rise" in ranks.

Let me clarify: The server has no admin password at the moment. No one has quit yet, who knows it, since we don't have one, and anyone who "rises in the ranks" wouldn't know either, because we still don't have a new admin pass yet.

The USSR Primary server is down. It will be down for a while, until everything gets sorted out.

FUCK USSR I HATE THOSE FUCKING FUCKERS THEY CAN FUCKING GO TO HELL THE BASTARDS! OH AND BY THE WAY, PLEASE LET ME BACK ON YOOUR SERVER!!!
 :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

My god, I think Facechild has a point!

I'll agree, most of the time, USSR admins are not the nicest of people.  In fact, I'm convinced alot of them think themselves above most players, but that does not bother or concern me.  If you don't like USSR, don't help them by going to their servers.  Boycott them and encourage others to do so.  Make a counter clan.  From the looks of it, alot of people would like to be in a clan who's entire existence is based on hatred towards a few obnoxious self-righteous players.

Edit: I just now noticed Keal's Avatar XD well then, there ARE people who would make a clan based on hatred towards a few obnoxious self-righteous players....

Who knew?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 05:03:20 PM by TheSilentNinja »

It means most clans suck anyway.

Oh and killer app, I don't care how long you've played.  You're speaking for the entire community by saying everyone loves facechild.  But look at the topic title.  USSR suffers from bad admins?  Looks like not everyone likes him.  Including me.
at least i know the community since the begaining i know more about it then you ok im saying i know the over all opinion of the bored

BLM 1.3 was not the beginning.

Facechild don't listen to anymore bad admin complaints. they think posting useless posts will get them back in but guess what noobs(jason and his band of idiots) it wont get you back on their server anytime soon infact not at all.

Please, let this f.ucking thread die, for forgets sakes, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH USSR! (Either then the fact that Diggy fails at life, but...)

SHUT THE F.UCK UP!

You guys must think you are really great, to insult a member who isn't even around to defend themselves.

Jason i can say what i want cuse most of ussr members asked for me to be unbanned, but DIGGY kept saying know like a jerk. Speckz just made it worse. :|

Its time to face it. USSR suffers from a jealous community beacuse they think the're so infeior to USSR that they hassle them for attention which in turn gives USSR more attention and more jealousy.

I think it's about time that redwolf OFFICIALLY had his ban lifted, He seems to have nothing against us anymore even though we have him banned. I feel it's time to let him back in the servers. i will have him removed from the blacklist thread when I can get to it.

first off that is stupid and for ratt'y post: Well that is true but still :\

Redwolf. You not on IRC or anything? I have a different Team Speak now too so.

Facechild, please remove me from your blacklist. Firstly, I have never done ANYTHING to the USSR server, or any half-intelligent USSR memeber. Secondly, I don't even GO to the USSR server (under Anarki's name), thus, you can't have banned me. Thirdly, your admins are doing a very bad job of banning me when I say that I am Anarki to their face.

By the way, on your stuffty blacklist on your even more stuffty website, you got the wrong IP for me, mine is 201.163.196.185