Author Topic: USSR suffers from bad admins?  (Read 7420 times)

I was just wandering around in the build a home server, when this guy starts bitching about me being in his face. i was never even close to him.

What the hell does this do with bad admins? I told you two to stay away from each other and refrain from more insults, both of you ignored me, and both of you got kicked. I try to sort things out, and this is what I get. (b'_')b

EDIT: Also, do you have to make a new topic every time an admin does something to you on a USSR server? Deal with it, it's just a damn kick.

I'm so sick of people bitching about my admins. We don't ever ban for no reason.

How about if you're not in the clan, then don't expect to be treated as a "comrade"?
 :iceCream:
Seriously, we don't need a "USSR kicked me" topic every week.

Look, I know you guys can do whatever you want on your own servers, but look at all the topics complaining.  Doesn't it tell you something?
It tells me that you people bitch too much. Our admins are fair. Just because you got kicked doesn't mean anyone cares.

Look, I know you guys can do whatever you want on your own servers, but look at all the topics complaining.  Doesn't it tell you something?
It tells me that you people bitch too much. Our admins are fair. Just because you got kicked doesn't mean anyone cares.
Is StoreClerk one of your admins?

StoreClerk is a former admin/clan member.

repeats*

theres never a bad reason to kicka person

somthing different
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 08:16:52 PM by ladios »

I don't know why you're blacklisted. i'll talk to diggy about it.

badspot says KHAN!!KHAN!!KHAN!!KHAN!!KHAN!!KHAN!!KHAN!!KHAN!!KHAN!!KHAN!!KHAN!!KHAN!!KHAN!!KHAN!!KHAN!!KHAN!!KHAN!!KHAN!!KHAN!!KHAN!!KHAN!!KHAN!!KHAN!!KHAN!!

Wizzard has me banned and i don't know why :O...

I did nothing wrong, I was afk and came back from lunch and the banned message was there (It is likely to be an accident). If you see him please ask him to unban me (army miked)

All by bans are temporary. AFAIK you are no longer banned.

my ban is permanent
Storeclerk perma-banned me from your server as soon as I joined