Rocks are:

Made of stone
29 (18.1%)
loving delicious
131 (81.9%)

Total Members Voted: 160

Author Topic: .  (Read 111783 times)

Why D:
What do you expect? I've literally never seen you in a clan server.

Wizzeh, we need some kind of script for what's supposed to go on in project Lol ur in jail br0. Right now we're kind of stuck because we don't know what to do.

Player escapes from first zone after killing all the guards and retrieving dynamite.

Player escapes from second zone and into sewers after solving puzzle while being shot at.

Player can do a few sidequests in the sewers if he wants but otherwise just gets through the sewers to WizCorp.

Player goes through a few rooms in WizCorp, it'd be nice if they had puzzles or guards.

Ideas after this are appreciated.

GREAT loving NEWS!

1. Apple decided not to suck, and I got my charger in today.

2. My internet is no longer exploded. Not that you would know, considering you can't tell somebody about exploded internet over your exploded internet.

3. I AM NOW OFFICIALLY LAUNCHING PROJECT W.A.L.R.Ü.S.! Aka: Warm-blooded Anti-starfish Loquacious Responsive Über Shmexbot.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 03:32:21 PM by Spockticus »

I wrote a little paper on Walrüs, I might scan it or type it.

The drawing is alot better if I scan, but typing is less messy. Pick ur choice.

Type and paste drawing in.

Give me stuff to do, I'm bored over here.

Type and paste drawing in.

Give me stuff to do, I'm bored over here.

K, I'll scan up the Walrüs drawing for you.

You may or may not be able to read it, I just took a picture with my webcam and didn't scan because I'm lazy.

I'll whip up a little GIMP ad for him if you like.

Well I'm working on the Guards (see page 70) since we haven't heard from Jimmg AKA AGlassOfMilk who was supposed to be doing that.

I am the Walrus by the Beatles.. funny song.

Anyway, the Walrüs looks cool.

Amade and I are working on him. Some cool features is that he'll have 100% no slash commands.

He'll have #commands :D

Aweshum :D. can't wait to see how it turns out.