Author Topic: "MEEKL!!!" - As if the name wasn't proof enough.  (Read 8542 times)

Ace

I'm surprised how nobody has said anything about him yet. To put it simply, this guy is a loving idiot. Take one look at his irrelevant, idiotic posts and chances are that you'll agree. On top of that, he has a nasty habit of bumping old topics for extremely irrelevant reasons.

Examples:
Irrelevant Bump
Clusterforget of Idiocy
SEIZURE TIEM! eeeeeeeeeert hbtsrjzzzzz nrtjxtyjmytdtykxsrjyt

Not to mention that he blindly defends certain people who shouldn't be defended, so much so that he would probably walk off a cliff for them.

Now granted, he does make intelligent posts here and there, but these are few and far between.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 01:10:04 AM by Ace »

AUGFHDS

I hate this guy quite a lot.

I'm surprised how nobody has said anything about him yet. To put it simply, this guy is a loving idiot.
Ugh, I agree, now. As soon as I saw 'SEIZURE TIEM! eeeeeeeeeert hbtsrjzzzzz nrtjxtyjmytdtykxsrjyt'.

I was going to say something but my Drama topics fail

He's a nice guy once you get to know him.

Someone could say the exact same thing about you, but you know yourself, and we all know you, so it wouldn't really matter. See my point?

He's a nice guy once you get to know him.

Someone could say the exact same thing about you, but you know yourself, and we all know you, so it wouldn't really matter. See my point?

..No, actually I don't see your point?

Because of him we cant bump old topics anymore.

seriously guys, lighten up. the seizure thing was a joke, and a stupid one at that. most of my stupid posts are jokes. i'm not stupid, i'm actually much smarter than some people on these forums. ithere are many other people you could have posted this about that would be much more worth it.
and Meekl is my real-life nickname for Michael.

seriously guys, lighten up. the seizure thing was a joke, and a stupid one at that. most of my stupid posts are jokes. i'm not stupid, i'm actually much smarter than some people on these forums. ithere are many other people you could have posted this about that would be much more worth it.
Most of your jokes are unfunny.

Most of your jokes are unfunny.
well i apologize for that. but i do try to be mature here.

ithere are many other people you could have posted this about that would be much more worth it.
I'm just nitpicking... How did you manage to put a 'I' before the 'T' even though the 'I' key is two keys away from 'T'?

I'm just nitpicking... How did you manage to put a 'I' before the 'T' even though the 'I' key is two keys away from 'T'?
i don't know... my other hand was on the "I" key.

So your post here is a joke?

well i apologize for that. but i do try to be mature here.

What

When did that happen?