Wire Prints. Should I Release?

Poll

I released them!

Yes
No

Author Topic: Wire Prints. Should I Release?  (Read 716 times)

Scroll down and look at the post with the last picture on it so I don't have to repost up here.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 01:58:31 AM by makanix163 »

OK... i made the corner 2x2f. The corner is a fuse box. i might change so it is only the fuse box on the end because you can only turn left with the one i made...
I also might make a 1x1 so you can turn on the wall too. im still working on it...

Pics:

Just a few more Yes's and i might release them...
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 11:44:22 PM by makanix163 »

I like these, release them :D

The little green wire doesn't line completely up with it's self when the print repeats on the next brick, maybe tweak that a bit. Otherwise, very good :D

Looks cool, but needs more curly wires. Not too curly, but it looks like pipes if half of its straight.

OK these are the final prints. there are 5 prints. 2 are 1x1, 1 is 1x2f, and 1 is 1x1f.
So if i release these, you would have to DL 3 different .zip files. But i will release them right after a few more people agree on these.

Final Prints:

Hope you like them

Ok. I will let the replies build up overnight and release them tomorrow... Cause I'm lazy...

Looks cool, but needs more curly wires. Not too curly, but it looks like pipes if half of its straight.

If people like these I might post pipes too.

I don't like the gradient look to some of the prints, namely the panels. Use solid colours.

Most definitively needed.

I released them! go to the print/decal section...