Author Topic: Bought FL Studio 8, made a small song  (Read 2532 times)

The program is totally hard to use and I somehow can't create a song longer than 20 lines :s

Its not meant to be, I just wanted to play with it a little and get a feel of the program.
Oh my god, what? It's not meant to be good? That's not true. It's never true. Nobody starts working on a song so it can be purposefully mediocre. That's just stupid. Of course you thought your song was good. Why else would you bother posting your song? To spite those who actually cared to listen? I don't think so. Stop making up bogus excuses.

Oh my god, what? It's not meant to be good? That's not true. It's never true. Nobody starts working on a song so it can be purposefully mediocre. That's just stupid. Of course you thought your song was good. Why else would you bother posting your song? To spite those who actually cared to listen? I don't think so. Stop making up bogus excuses.

forget worm, you got me.

Working on a new one, doesn't sound as bad as my first so far.
http://files.filefront.com/Demomp3/;13939902;/fileinfo.html

He's saying that the song was not that great compared for what it was and could be better using the same tools he had, he wasn't saying 'this is not that great compared to ballpoint pens or bread or fire'
Not being able to form a sentence properly isn't going to make your point come across.

forget worm, you got me.

Working on a new one, doesn't sound as bad as my first so far.
http://files.filefront.com/Demomp3/;13939902;/fileinfo.html
It still sucks, but do keep working! Just don't post the songs here until they aren't stuff. Every musician sucks at some point, but you can easily avoid showing everybody how much by not making the songs public.

Not being able to form a sentence properly isn't going to make your point come across.
I have been shown who is the boss ;(

So you're saying everytime someone says something isn't great that they are comparing ghandi to Riddler?

So you're saying everytime someone says something isn't great that they are comparing ghandi to Riddler?
Sigh. Yes, that's exactly what I am saying.

The program is totally hard to use and I somehow can't create a song longer than 20 lines :s
Piano roll. =P