Author Topic: Idea!  (Read 1294 times)

Heaven
What if once you died you go to heaven..pretty much a gate and some clouds...then theres a timer for 5 minutes before you can go back to respawn...instead of respawning right away. Mabye 5 minutes is a little long but thats what you get for dying...oh ya and if you commit suicicde then you go to hell for like 10 minutes....lol post replies please

That would get annoying.

I think one of the cool parts of AoT is that you can respawn instantly, that way you can blow yourself 50 feet into the air with dynamite and respawn , catching a miraculous glimpse of flying money!

Admit it, you've done it too.

I know I know but cmon. It would make it more fair in a way

No.

This is bullshit.

That would be incredibly annoying if you were trying to do something like Log Challenge.

So true, and then again, if you went to Heaven or Hell, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be for 5 minutes, it would be more like, forever and stuff.

Hell could be for bad criminals, like 5K+, and heaven can be like, goal for UB3R PL4Y3RZ, seeing as the only thing you can do to show your uberness in AoT is get a sh1tz0rl04d of cashies! ^_^

When you are tired of your character, you retire. The higher your net worth, the better "title" you get in heaven. If you score really high, you might get a place at the round table.

So transfering all your stuff to a new character then retiring is a bad idea.

Once you get to heaven, you are stuck watching people from the clouds. There isn't much else to do, except challenge other people (who are also dead) to duels, and occasionally throw a metoer down at the planet.