Author Topic: GSF Add-Ons [Carrier's Out!]  (Read 254880 times)

After [GSF]Ghost leaves Blockland, we will need to get a replacement for him, although nothing can replace him. We just need somebody that makes as much great add-ons and maps and is as awesome as him.

But its still the same problem.
Yeah, your attitude. Calm down, and tell me respectfully what error you are getting.

After [GSF]Ghost leaves Blockland, we will need to get a replacement for him, although nothing can replace him. We just need somebody that makes as much great add-ons and maps and is as awesome as him.
Thanks Jasa. I think we just need some good tutorials and we'll have awesome content in no time.

Tom

Yeah, your attitude. Calm down, and tell me respectfully what error you are getting.
You can find out yourself,it doesn't seem like you care about my opinion.

You can find out yourself,it doesn't seem like you care about my opinion.
Tom you called me a prick, you claimed I didn't test my add-ons, you refused to be respectful, you claimed I butchered a script that I hardly edited at all. Why should I care about your opinion? I just want you to demonstrate that you don't have an emotional bias...

Tom

Tom you called me a prick, you claimed I didn't test my add-ons, you refused to be respectful, you claimed I butchered a script that I hardly edited at all. Why should I care about your opinion? I just want you to demonstrate that you don't have an emotional bias...
-I called you a prick because you you are acting like one right now.
-You didn't test your add-on very well if its spamming the console every time you go up.
(also you probably don't have a good habit of testing your add-ons well if you've had to re-do most of them for console errors on mission start)
-Hahahaha
-Nvm, wrong script.

-I called you a prick because you you are acting like one right now.
-Hahahaha
It seems to me you are the one meeting the criteria of a prick. Convince me Tom, how have I been acting like a prick? Show me examples where I insulted or harassed you.

If anyone else has console problems, feel free to tell me. And if anyone experiences crashes, make sure you delete the old vehicle_GSF_SeaCopter folder if you joined the beta tests, and then redownload.

Tom

It seems to me you are the one meeting the criteria of a prick. Convince me Tom, how have I been acting like a prick? Show me examples where I insulted or harassed you.
Tom, seriously grow up. If you are going to give me any criticism then do it respectfully otherwise I'm not going to accept it.

I feel bad about spamming up you're add-on topic, you can move to drama, or we can keep arguing here if you don't mind.

No no let's settle this.

"It seems to me you are the one meeting the criteria of a prick."
Are you?

"Tom, seriously grow up."
Is that insulting or an observation?

Tom

"Tom, seriously grow up."
Isn't it kinda funny that you tell me to be respectful?

Some of the models could be worked on.
But the ascending helicopter script is much needed in helicopters!
(I liked the V1 ball more :P)

Isn't it kinda funny that you tell me to be respectful?
Telling you to grow up is not an insult, it's a request for you to act professional. Basically it's a form of manipulation used often in arguments to show the opponent that they might have a bias. There is a way to exchange information without demeaning despite the value of the content.

Anyways this argument is over, sorry for the trouble.

Some of the models could be worked on.
But the ascending helicopter script is much needed in helicopters!
(I liked the V1 ball more :P)
Yeah models aren't my forte, :/
And, thank Sniper4hire for the code lol; it really makes it unique.

Tom

Telling you to grow up is not an insult, it's a request for you to act professional. Basically it's a form of manipulation used often in arguments to show the opponent that they might have a bias. There is a way to exchange information without demeaning despite the value of the content.
Telling you your mods suck is not an insult, it's a request for you to make them better.

Backfire!

By means of debate it is an insult because it shows the lack of intellect. Professional language and properly providing facts shows intent for finding truth despite the outcome, and a lack of emotional bias.

Look at how Netwars4 communicated his opinion. That's proper criticism. "Some of the models could be worked on" is much different than "you mods sucks!!!iii!I!I!"

Are you trying to gain an advantage for pride or do you care about helping me improve?