Author Topic: GSF Add-Ons [Carrier's Out!]  (Read 254871 times)

I don't see the sea copter... but people say its released. Is this a problem?
i don't see it either probably a prank or something

Do I have this right?... The cargo boat is your last add on, but more are comeing soon? Too much for my pea brain... Also, how do I package maps, im makeing Weedom. :P
Well I'm not sure, most likely no, but my schedule keeps changing so I don't know anymore :/
I wanted to release all of my Add-Ons by tomorrow because I'm going on vacation and I'll be gone until Thursday. But, due to the forum upgrade, I'll have to release the cargo boat and any others when I get back later next week.

As for packaging maps; just make sure all files are in your map folder; make sure all paths are correct in the mission file to other files; make sure you have a description, preview pics (with the same names as the mission files), etc.; then select all of the files in your map folder and create a .zip file, i.e. Map_Bedroom.zip

I don't see the sea copter... but people say its released. Is this a problem?
It's not released yet, but I will have it released tonight.

Well I'm not sure, most likely no, but my schedule keeps changing so I don't know anymore :/
I wanted to release all of my Add-Ons by tomorrow because I'm going on vacation and I'll be gone until Thursday. But, due to the forum upgrade, I'll have to release the cargo boat and any others when I get back later next week.

As for packaging maps; just make sure all files are in your map folder; make sure all paths are correct in the mission file to other files; make sure you have a description, preview pics (with the same names as the mission files), etc.; then select all of the files in your map folder and create a .zip file, i.e. Map_Bedroom.zip
It's not released yet, but I will have it released tonight.

I do believe Reactor worker owes you $50.

YAY HE GO PUT THE HELI TO DOWNLOAD!!!
i waited for this :D

YAY SNIPER YOU GAVE GSF THE CODE FINISH THE HELI

Hes probably going to put the Sea Copter up around 11 or 12 if hes planning to get it released today hes probably putting on the finishing touches.

[GsSF]Ghost, why have you said I'm an impostor? Has someone said that i was being an impostor?

Hes probably going to put the Sea Copter up around 11 or 12 if hes planning to get it released today hes probably putting on the finishing touches.
Yeah all I need is a decent helicopter sound for the Sea Copter, but I have yet to find one.

[GsSF]Ghost, why have you said I'm an impostor? Has someone said that i was being an impostor?
Well you weren't impersonating me, but you pretended to host a server that was mine, and you upset a lot of people. I don't mean to be blunt about this, but people don't realize how annoying it is for me to deal with this problem and get hassled when I join servers if I'm authentic. I'll take you off the list since you weren't actually impersonating me, but I just want this problem to stop.

Well you weren't impersonating me, but you pretended to host a server that was mine, and you upset a lot of people. I don't mean to be blunt about this, but people don't realize how annoying it is for me to deal with this problem and get hassled when I join servers if I'm authentic. I'll take you off the list since you weren't actually impersonating me, but I just want this problem to stop.
O.K. I'll edit my post so no one can get madder.

PLEASE dont drop the aircraft carrier. That was what i was looking forward to the VERY MOST.

ey Ghost whats time needs to the Helli be over?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 09:29:55 PM by Jak595 »