Author Topic: GSF Add-Ons [Carrier's Out!]  (Read 254881 times)

The only thing that your water vehicles need improvement on is turning.

I want you to go buy an aircraft carrier, then try to turn 90 degrees on a dime, and tell me how that works out for you...

i think he's gettin lazy cuz they still arent out yet...

i think he's gettin lazy cuz they still arent out yet...
Go make a model then script it and flatshade it and lets see how long that takes you impatient fool.

Go make a model then script it and flatshade it and lets see how long that takes you impatient fool.
i'm thinking a lonnnnnnnnnnggggggg time

lol you cigarette's i was just joking!

YAY YAY YAY!!! is map out yet?
*crys* the answer is yes. Its his last map. He will quit Blockland too but he will stop by everyonce and a while but... Thats the last of his map series

*crys* the answer is yes. Its his last map. He will quit Blockland too but he will stop by everyonce and a while but... Thats the last of his map series

lol I posted that before the map was put and like a month ago.

GSF, You said a few more add-ons, not 2 D:

It's just an expression, don't get your panties in a bunch.
new signature lol

oh my gosh Robert your the hugest richard ever you stole my avatar. [size=100pt]-.-[/size]

GTFO

On-topic: your amazing GSF!

you stole frogg's old avatar inb4frogg

GSF, You said a few more add-ons, not 2 D:
I will release at least two more, I could release more, but it depends.

I'll start working on the other add-ons later this week guys, sorry for the delay. I'm just actually playing Blockland for once lol, and I'm working on an event-based zombie game with an AI director.

i cant even get the boats in the water, and ythe plane wont work. the only thing that is phun in the pack is the beach ball T_T

i cant even get the boats in the water, and ythe plane wont work. the only thing that is phun in the pack is the beach ball T_T

Then you are an idiot. No one else is having issues, except for you. Does that tell you something?