Author Topic: GSF Add-Ons [Carrier's Out!]  (Read 254889 times)

Me too its do same thing :O Why its do that D:
He said he made a plane that doesn't fly.  Good chance he took the stunt plane script, edited it, and redid the trail texture. 

i want the helicopter            NAO
is this really needed?no,but yes i understand that you really want it
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 02:14:35 PM by sonic dude »

WHEN IS HE GOIN TO REALEASE THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!
when its done duh.  be patient

GSF Cargo Boat (last add-on)
A boat you can walk on. Coming soon...
I will stuff a brick castle.

THESE ADD-ONS LOOKS SO loving AWSOME!!!!!!

Too bad that your jet ski doesn't move, and that your fishing boat doesn't turn. :(

Too bad that your jet ski doesn't move, and that your fishing boat doesn't turn. :(
The jet ski does move (if you spawn it with enough room) and the fishing boat does turn (as a realistic boat would).

The jet ski does move (if you spawn it with enough room) and the fishing boat does turn (as a realistic boat would).
Your right, I have just realized my Ship simulator has the same size of turns (But not on smaller boats.)

Jetski was a bit fail, didn't like it too much.

40,000th Post in Add-ons.

Here is a bug with the jetski or the sunt plane,
when I am flying the stunt plane the jetski water comes out the back.
Yeah I noticed that a couple days ago. I think I just forgot to change the name of the emitter that I copied from the stunt plane, but I'll fix it soon.

Jetski was a bit fail, didn't like it too much.

40,000th Post in Add-ons.
How should I improve it? If it's the speed, I can't really fix that.

Ghost, i had a dream last night that you released all of your add-ons i was so happy but then i woke up, i was sad. Very sad.

about the cargo boat is that last addon for this map or the last addon you will ever make

The only thing that your water vehicles need improvement on is turning.

The only thing that your water vehicles need improvement on is turning.
Like ghost has said already "Its turning or floating your choice." So please read the intire thread before you post  because you may be asking somthing thats already been asked and answered.