Author Topic: GSF Add-Ons [Carrier's Out!]  (Read 254860 times)

i cant even get the boats in the water, and ythe plane wont work. the only thing that is phun in the pack is the beach ball T_T
Try using the gravity gun or spawn the boats in the water, close to the surface. And as for the plane, you need to take off and land in water for it to work.

Please give us an estimated time of when you will be releasing your add ons ghost! i have been waiting for what feels like forever! tomorrow, next week, next month (letd hope not), please just any time estimate. and by the way please dont drop the aircraft carrier (if you were) just b/c you cant get kaje's planes to land on it, we dont need his planes (except the stunt plane would be nice). well anyways, please give us a time estimate!

I just started on the sea copter today, so I might be able to get that done by this weekend. And I'll keep working on the carrier to see if I can fix the landing issue.

:D carier? o i thought Cruise Ship :panda:But hell with it im gettin a copter :D :cookie:

I just started on the sea copter today, so I might be able to get that done by this weekend. And I'll keep working on the carrier to see if I can fix the landing issue.

Finally You Will Start It :D

How About You Make a Raft And Balloon Raft?

If Think It's a Good Idea For Fishing

Said something about the copter and cargo being his last add-ons, but I do want a raft. Lol.

Halo 3 pelican would beat you silly xD

I just gave myself the BIGGEST facepalm. Why did it never occur to me to move them into the water with the gravity gun? Lol.

I just gave myself the BIGGEST facepalm. Why did it never occur to me to move them into the water with the gravity gun? Lol.
You were to mad that we could use them but you cant :D

You were to mad that we could use them but you cant :D
Lol. I can finally use them without this.
*puts spawn in the water*
BURIED
*tries again*
*error sound*

lol

Yeah I was on add-on hiatus lol. We'll see, it depends on how long the other add-ons take.

Update: I found out how to apply textures with transparency and alpha cut off onto vehicles, so now vehicles can have windshields, windows, etc. I will also be testing the sea copter hopefully tonight, but if I do I will announce it here and in my maps topic prior.

Okay my test server is up now, feel free to join and help me test the Sea Copter. The server is GSF Test Server.

I'm trying to join but it is dead. nvm
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 10:30:18 PM by TheArchitect »

has anyone suggested a GSF submarine?

Am I the only one thinking that boats shouldn't be able to do vertical 360s?