Author Topic: GSF Add-Ons [Carrier's Out!]  (Read 258531 times)

These suck, they are poorly made look horrible and the sea plane the only one I have tested is slow, impossible to take of from sea or land. All and all its a load of trash.
Okay first off it's a SEA plane, you can't take off from land, and no one else had any problems taking off from water data-blocks. And second, saying "these suck" and "it's a load of trash" is only meant to demean rather than help me improve. You didn't tell me how to improve the models, and it seems you hate them because you are incompetent in using them. Work on your people skills and use common sense before giving criticism again.

do u think u can fix the sail boat next
Yes I'll work on it next.

The only thing is that both of them need to have a much easier turning.

The only thing is that both of them need to have a much easier turning.
The problem with making them easier to turn is that I had to increase the drag to make them bounce less in water, which thus makes them hard to turn. If I decrease the drag then they can turn easier but will bounce on the water's surface.

i check my foulder and found this thing that said gsf jetski? what is it?

These suck, they are poorly made look horrible and the sea plane the only one I have tested is slow, impossible to take of from sea or land. All and all its a load of trash.
You have just lost any respect I had for you.

These are great add-ons! What are you talking about? Could you do better?
If you could, then make a new boat!

And Ghost, could you try and work on the sailboat next? It's my favorite.

Seaplane crashes me Btw i downloaded yesterday from rtb so not the old version

It says seaplane is fixed and when i enter the topic it says ''Download Removed, Being Fixed''.

It says seaplane is fixed and when i enter the topic it says ''Download Removed, Being Fixed''.
Um, no it doesn't.

You have just lost any respect I had for you.

These are great add-ons! What are you talking about? Could you do better?
If you could, then make a new boat!

And Ghost, could you try and work on the sailboat next? It's my favorite.

Don't worry I never get much respect anyway, I build I run servers I care not for the happenings of forum folly. If these were made by any one else I am serrate many responses would be like mine.

Edit:
And second, saying "these suck" and "it's a load of trash" is only meant to demean rather than help me improve. You didn't tell me how to improve the models, and it seems you hate them because you are incompetent in using them.

You fail to notice that while I did not tell you straight off like a baby how it should be fixed I did state what should be fixed, it is up to you to realise how by your own research.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 07:40:40 PM by Melonking906 »

no you fail these are our best boats and you want better you should be banned loser

no you fail these are our best boats and you want better you should be banned loser

Firstly, saying "no you fail" only realy works if I said "these fail" or "someone fails", I did not do this.

Secondly,
these are our best boats
this happens to be true though it only shows the lack in anyone making boats and so these are nearly the only one.

And finally, I hardly think that wanting something better then the only thing anyone has bothered to make is any kind of offence.

gonna quote the you should get banned?

the first time, it said i could download the sea plane but i decided not to. But when i wanted it i came back and it said it was being fixed so i could not download it.

WHAT HAPPENED?