Author Topic: Spore Galactic Adventures  (Read 883 times)

Ace

The first expansion pack to Spore was released on June 23, 2009.
Since I don't feel like writing a full description, here's one already made.
Quote from: IGN
Gamers will experience deeper Space stage gameplay with the first Spore level expansion pack. For the first time, players' space faring creatures will be able to beam down from their spaceships to explore new planets and earn rewards for completing challenging missions.This add-on allows players to beam down to planets, play mission-based adventures and even create their own customized adventures for the first time. Each adventure has a unique reward to upgrade a space creature with special accessories -- from an Energy Blade and Stunning Charm to a Jump Jet and more. Players can fight their way to victory as a Warrior, dance with new friends as a Bard, and much more. A new Adventure Creator will allow players to build and share online their own custom missions, providing almost endless gameplay possibilities.
And some more stuff about it here.
http://www.spore.com/what/ga

Anyone think this looks good/is worth buying?

Sounds pretty awesome, I was just thinking a few days ago that you should be able to walk around on the planets.

Ace

As much as I'd like to, I don't think I'll be getting this anytime soon. I'm low on cash, and on top of that, Spore has stopped working on my computer.

I heard it's awesome

stuff I forgot this was coming out, Saved up for it awhile ago too.

First they released Spore, now they are releasing gameplay as expansions?
Nice way to pump money out of fools.

i saved up for this and it's gameplay is simular to the creature stage but better because they let you fight epics with weps and in the mission creator you can assemble entire armies to take out a city