Author Topic: TF2 weapon levelups  (Read 2728 times)

Must be cooked by a 5 star cook!

Yes, because you cook sandviches. :|

Yes, because you cook sandviches. :|
Instant meals. How do you think he manages to get so many of them?

Level 96 blutsauger and level 91 sandman :D

92 uber saw.

and i got a hat, it had no level :|

Alright, TF2 is turning into an RPG now.  It started out very simple and cool.

Alright, TF2 is turning into an RPG now.  It started out very simple and cool.
They need to take off the Random findings
Or extend the time for finding stuff.

Valve should keep the game as it was, and just add something like gamemodes or maps, not weapons.

Valve should (by my opinion) keep the game as it was, and just add something like gamemodes or maps, not weapons.
Fix'd. You don't stop to think that someone may enjoy this do you? This has yet to get to the point where it boggles me down as annoying. In fact, I enjoy the new features.

Fix'd. You don't stop to think that someone may enjoy this do you? This has yet to get to the point where it boggles me down as annoying. In fact, I enjoy the new features.
Say that until it becomes a game of chance like WoW where you are all mindless idiots trying to get a lv 9001 sword that has some long as name made from D&D cards and nerds from a star trek convention.

They need to take off the Random findings
Or extend the time for finding stuff.

I played the game for like 5 hours yesterday and didn't get anything.

Say that until it becomes a game of chance like WoW where you are all mindless idiots trying to get a lv 9001 sword that has some long as name made from D&D cards and nerds from a star trek convention.
I didn't know you owned a time machine.

A bunch of gaming sites are saying that TF2 is turning into an rpg as well.... Lets just hope they don't give the engineer the ability to spawn goblins

Instant meals. How do you think he manages to get so many of them?

Of course! It makes sense now!