Author Topic: Ace frog  (Read 1791 times)

Yesh, i already reported

There's actually 5 topics.

I've seen him create huge posting streaks. As in he posts 5+ times in a row without anyone else posting.

on topic: he needs to think before he posts

off topic: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGh!

I love talking to Ace, i love how he doesn't know a think about spam and bumps!

He tried to post a topic releasing a copy of CityRP, I reported it, and the link was removed before most people(if any) were able to get their hands on it.

He tried to post a topic releasing a copy of CityRP, I reported it, and the link was removed before most people(if any) were able to get their hands on it.

wow ace failed

He PM me that he was a small hacker, my reply

No you didn't, try to hack my computer why don't yah?

lol, 1. i never said i could hack computers, just games XD, and you should read before you post, posting in topics with nooby coments, makes you a noob.

also, im giving the link out on my mediafire account... HA HA

posting in topics with nooby coments, makes you a noob.
hurrrr

Whats the point in posting the link in every post you make? Nobody is going to download it...
You'll be surprised.

Badspot

• Administrator
That's the most suspicious exe title I've ever seen.  This is like the 5th time this guy has been banned for stupid stuff so this time it's permanent. 

I think I accidently posed "Who cares" in a comment on one of his topics. I was about to edit that, I had forgotten the rule.