Author Topic: PSP Games  (Read 1732 times)

I got a PSP yesterday and I'm trying to think of what games I should buy...

What should I buy?

I got a list of some games I could buy:

Little Big Planet (Not Released yet)

Ultimate Board Game Collection



Games I bought:

Secret Agent Clank

Midnight Club Las Angeles Remix
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 11:27:54 AM by Spartan700 »

No replies yet hm?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 04:38:05 PM by Spartan700 »

Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 12:51:20 PM by Spartan700 »

You can look around at the screenshots and such here, and I made a topic awhile ago here.

I might get it, what else should I buy?

No idea, all I have for mine is that, the Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters game that came with my PSP, and Daxter, which my cousin gave me. The other two are good, but they're short. I beat them both in a matter of days, but I've been playing FF for quite awhile.

Mega Man Powered Up.

"Chibi", But an epic game, if you're to Mega Man

Just got a PSP.

I got Secret Agent Clank.
That game is fun...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 12:31:22 PM by Spartan700 »


Any GTA's, they are good. Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops.

had a PSP, good times with it.

but i traded it for a xbox360 and a bunch of games.

kindgom hearts: birth by sleep (when it comes out)

LOCO ROCO  :cookieMonster:

I'm not a fan of that...

LOCO ROCO 

ahoy noy noy checker ohabon now teguen gan gan

:D