Author Topic: Why do we have to spam on eachothers sites?  (Read 1559 times)

Im  a roblox off topic person And people spam our fourms some of them could be  you but Why do we have to argure about which games better Im eight and i dont Say which games better

Because people are morons, period *angry face*

We don't, unwelcome handicaps do.

im pretty sure we stopped raiding a long, long time ago. We often get Roblox raiders here, though.

friends who think it's cool to tell the other site how awesome their and gay our game is think they'll get more respect from their friends.

Any one who come from Blockland and spam the Roblox forums, is pretty much shunned from here. The same as we say to our people, when we get a Roblox spammer, You Robloxers just need to ignore those that Spam from Blockland. No one should/needs to care about these spammers. Just let them do what they think is best, and wait for your Administrators/Moderators deal with them.

No one from the BLF has went to the roblox forums and "attacked" for a very, very long time. But all the time here we get the cheap bastard Roblox-cigarettes that spam us.

No one from the BLF has went to the roblox forums and "attacked" for a very, very long time. But all the time here we get the cheap bastard Roblox-cigarettes that spam us.

Big O'l list of them.

Honestly, some people say there's a war. There actually isn't, there's just people who say there is.

Big O'l list of them.

Honestly, some people say there's a war. There actually isn't, there's just people who say there is.
I go over once a while to the RBF just to see the community, take DNA samples, ect.
Not only do they roleplay in each of their horribly spelled sentances, if someone over there asks about BL their like:
"BL SUX U SUK IF U LIEK BL!!1"
No forgetin stuff.
That's why so many people come from Roblox to Bl because there tired of their stuff.
So, you're right. It may not be a war, it's a war with the people who say its a war. War.
Warwarwarwarwar.

So, you're right. It may not be a war, it's a war with the people who say its a war. War.
Warwarwarwarwar.

War.

War never changes.

our game's dad can beat up your game's dad

Heres the list:

I hate him sooooo much.

our game's dad can beat up your game's dad
off topic but Bisjac changed avatars for a change :o