Author Topic: Anonymous much?  (Read 5776 times)

A troll never thinks of themselves as a troll outside of their thoughts.
and so makes me a new class of troll
(sorry for double post XD)

I am just trying to get 1 million views lol.
1/10,000th of the way there, keep going br0!

Good lord.

EDIT: The link almost got it right. "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syEWMNVFxag"
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 03:20:53 AM by Regulith »

You just have to have lol in each sentence, dont you?

Qft.

That and emotions like, "XD" he puts in there to make everything seem funny when it's not.

XD
Every time I read a EX DEE I'm getting my iq taken away in 20's, and don't you just love how noone has commented on his video yet :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 09:52:57 AM by Jimmg »

and don't you just love how noone has commented on his video yet :cookieMonster:

Save yourself from embarrassment by having your name slapped on that pile of stuff.

Save yourself from embarrassment by having your name slapped on that pile of stuff.
Who said I was going to comment at him staring at the camera for 20 seconds?

Yar 5 times in 1 thread
FFFFFF Dammit robo there goes another 20.

I think you have too much time on your hands. Stay in school.

Kid? I'm 15 and im just bored. This video was very enjoyable to make, I don't even play blockland anymore. I am just trying to get 1 million views lol.

So yeah you're a kid.

I'm a kid. Practically everyone here is a kid. You won't be not a kid until you're 18. (at least by law)

As for your video. What exactly does it have to do with Pink Floyd?

Oh great and the sequel does it to.

Hell why you're at it lets just do the whole Final Cut album with dumb videos? And then you can progress to other albums. Hell when you're done with that, try other bands! Who wouldn't want to look at a dumb kid in a mask while cheerfully singing to their favorite tunes!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 11:18:17 AM by Swholli »

As for your video. What exactly does it have to do with Pink Floyd?
I lol'd