Author Topic: Anonymous much?  (Read 5775 times)

Anonymous is a great idea, but somewhat out of hand. Speculating on the boxxy indecent... What right did they have to call mock and hurt her like that. What did she do. Things like this are serious. I thought she was kinda cute :). But no they took down her videos, hacked all her accounts, somehow found her number, then never stopped calling her, and why? They didn't like her. So if you have any feeling for boxxy or any other person 4chan and anonymous must hurt, post this video or make your own, Every bit helps. Some people ask where all the mean people and bastards of the internet come from. Well I say that they come from the bad example people like anonymous set. We can make the internet a better place and in turn, the whole world. If you feel a word of what i say might be true, subscribe or make your own video I'll subscribe to you. We can show the whole world that "The face" of the internet has little to no power.

Anonymous is a great idea, but somewhat out of hand. Speculating on the boxxy indecent... What right did they have to call mock and hurt her like that. What did she do. Things like this are serious. I thought she was kinda cute :). But no they took down her videos, hacked all her accounts, somehow found her number, then never stopped calling her, and why? They didn't like her. So if you have any feeling for boxxy or any other person 4chan and anonymous must hurt, post this video or make your own, Every bit helps. Some people ask where all the mean people and bastards of the internet come from. Well I say that they come from the bad example people like anonymous set. We can make the internet a better place and in turn, the whole world. If you feel a word of what i say might be true, subscribe or make your own video I'll subscribe to you. We can show the whole world that "The face" of the internet has little to no power.
Anonymous is a word. Not a idea.
B0xxy posted herself on the Somethingawful forums. Also known as "Asking for it"
Nobody hacked her. She had a ridiculously easy password to guess. That isn't hacking.
I also seriously doubt that they really called her. Anyone can say anything on the internet.

And why are you obsessed over hurting 4chan itself? 4chan is a nice imageboard. You just hate the Random board. Anonymous also spreads into 7chan, and other sites, so I don't see why you just simply target 4chan.

Ok so let's say I accidentally leave my psp unattended for a moment, a passerby sees it.
A. It is ok for them to take it, as long as it is to sell for food
B. It does not belong to them, don't take it. The other person bought it for themselves.
C. The guy left it out, he deserves what he gets, the guy should take it for himself

Just cuz it is easy doesn't make it right.
4chan might be "nice" but it is still the basis and main point of most wanna-be anonymous. Most of them don't even represent Anonymous's true ideals.

4chan might be "nice" Which it is most of the time. Try going on /v/ or /a/ once and a while but it is still the basis and main point of most wanna-be anonymous. Because posting on a imageboard with some kids hyped up on coffee makes you one of those kids on coffee amirite Most of them don't even represent Anonymous's true ideals. There are no ideals. Anonymous is a group of people who are anonymous. That's it. You are taking this as if it's some kind of large political group or some stuff
I replied in your quote.

just lock this. there is no point in continuing this useless discussion. 4chan is 4chan, /b/ shall not be spoken of. (im sorry lord of the internet)

just lock this. there is no point in continuing this useless discussion. 4chan is 4chan, /b/ shall not be spoken of. (im sorry lord of the internet)
Exactly.
Lock pls

I replied in your quote.
A. I will not lock it.
Obviously anonymous comes from V for Vendetta, for the reason i highly doubt that a movie would copy the internet. Watch the movie, then you might understand what the true ideal of being anonymous is.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 07:00:40 PM by Bind »

its not anonymous just because you don't have to make a name on a forum. there was still plenty of identification that kinda ruined the point of what they thought on the stupid chan.
just idiots pretending to have an unofficial club.
you guys are even stupider for acknowledging it for them.

its not anonymous just because you don't have to make a name on a forum. there was still plenty of identification that kinda ruined the point of what they thought on the stupid chan.
just idiots pretending to have an unofficial club.
you guys are even stupider for acknowledging it for them.
I do agree, but it is summer, I thought I'd try to make one difference, although I am failing at that, at least I am passing the time.

i highly doubt that a movie would copy the internet.

you'd be surprised. I remember seeing one movie with so many internet meme references.... oh wait that was a game.... ninja town i believe, one guy asked "how many monsters are there" and the ninja answered atleast 9000, maybe more!"

but... pass the time with something else. dont sit on the computer all day and troll

Oh but it is so entertaining lol

yeah... You have no life

Regulith here, posting some random, badly-done demotivational poster he made in 2 minutes.