Author Topic: Anonymous much?  (Read 5766 times)

Regulith here, posting some random, badly-done demotivational poster he made in 2 minutes.
snip

I just lol'd for like 5 minutes. :D

Regulith here, posting some random, badly-done demotivational poster he made in 2 minutes.
-snip-

I love you, this is like so awsome, this whole thread was worth making, just to get that poster!

BTW: Thanks guys I'm at 183 views... Just a little closer to 1million :D!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 09:31:47 PM by Bind »

I love you, this is like so awsome, this whole thread was worth making, just to get that poster!

Bah, one million? Try 411,572!

No, I will ask for, ONE BILLION DOLLARS. *pinky to mouth*

I just want people to see my side, Just like a politician... But I'm not going to start a "Religious" *Cough Cough war to prove it.

And yet you still watched my video, gaining it's views and bringing me closer to my 1 million goal...
2/10000th THERE, JUST A LITTLE MORE

And yet you still watched my video, gaining it's views and bringing me closer to my 1 million goal...
I never watched your crappy video. I have better things to waste my time on. Also, you need to quit bumping your own topics. That's just a sign of lame desperation to try and appear as if people care about your posts. If you find this fun, then let me explain to you sometime about this place called IRL. It will blow your mind...

My only video from a year ago has 2,242. You're not getting there any time soon.

But i'm trying to promote this, though i admit I am failing

Bah, one million? Try 411,572!

No, I will ask for, ONE BILLION DOLLARS. *pinky to mouth*

lol

You are pissing in an ocean of piss.

Also when you say "<noun> much?" you sound like a wanker. 
Yeah, thats going in..