Author Topic: Plaz: Still Contributing to His Hole  (Read 4567 times)

So, I guess he's popping around servers with a script that throws in random digits, just to scare people, thinking their key has been stolen.

I'm aware of the fact that they aren't real keys, but this is ridiculous.  He's always blaming other people for how much he's hated, when he's still doing stuff relative to this.

It's funny too, he seems to be doing this right after his ban:
PS3 FTW.
User was banned for this post

I'm glad he's off the forum, but I feel like seeing to it that his key gets deactivated for basic violation.

Note: His ID is 7431.

So, he's popping around servers with a script that throws in random digits, just to scare people, thinking their key has been stolen.

I'm aware of the fact that they aren't real keys, but this is ridiculous.  He's always blaming other people for how much he's hated, when he's still doing stuff relative to this.

It's funny too, he seems to be doing this right after his ban:
I'm glad he's off the forum, but I feel like seeing to it that his key gets deactivated for basic violation.

Note: His ID is 7431.

Gahahah, what the forget, stupid no modify button :(

wtf, what happened to my topic

XD i posted it in wrong section, i posted it in off topic

Dosent suprise me. He has already proven how much of an idiot he is. But it looks like that isn't his only spam script:

Downloading dollar 1 of 1,000,000
Downloading dollar 2 of 1,000,000
Downloading dollar 3 of 1,000,000
Downloading dollar 4 of 1,000,000
Downloading dollar 5 of 1,000,000
Downloading dollar 6 of 1,000,000
Downloading dollar 7 of 1,000,000
Downloading dollar 8 of 1,000,000
Downloading dollar 9 of 1,000,000
Downloading dollar 10 of 1,000,000
ERROR:
Dollars not found

yea its random. i figured it out

yea its random. i figured it out

By me? Heh these topics are SO funny becasue the script puts out FAKE keys (For those who don't know) so don't ban him unless hes a cigarette.

By me? Heh these topics are SO funny becasue the script puts out FAKE keys (For those who don't know) so don't ban him unless hes a cigarette.
i thought it was. the first part was close to the real numbers. but the rest was random

He is a cigarette. To put it in perspective, all 3 of his accounts together had a total of 11 drama topics.

Think of that, 11 drama topics for one person.

Plaz needs to have his ID deactivated.

Plaz needs to have his ID deactivated.
Indeed he does.

I will loving be back, trust me!
Name:   Maximum
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   February 20, 2009, 04:12:38 pm
Last Active:   June 17, 2009, 12:54:20 pm
MSN:   
YIM:   
Current Status:    Offline
Signature:
Badspot can't ban me. I've made it back 6 times; I can manage another 6.